SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by notarose Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:52 pm

northernviewer wrote:Im not surprisd that theres a good chance shes quitting her job.  She left work to go on the show for a few months ...and shes found love with a guy who lives in another country ...Id be more surprised if she didnt.  Im sure she enjoyed her job...but its time for her to start a new chapter in her life.
yes
Choosing between a dream job and the dream of a husband/parenthood is a no brainer IMO.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:01 pm

notarose wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Im not surprisd that theres a good chance shes quitting her job.  She left work to go on the show for a few months ...and shes found love with a guy who lives in another country ...Id be more surprised if she didnt.  Im sure she enjoyed her job...but its time for her to start a new chapter in her life.
yes
Choosing between a dream job and the dream of a husband/parenthood is a no brainer IMO.

I don't even think she's making a choice between the two. Her new initiative is bridging her popularity with something she's passionate about precisely because of her job. She's taking advantage of an opportunity while she can, and I can't fault her for making the most of this exposure in a positive way. What I'm seeing is a smart move where she can work on this passion project while being close to her new man -- best of both worlds, IMO.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:05 pm

notarose wrote:
yes

Without a doubt. Like i said before ...the whole Canada US ...where do we live was just a conflict edit for e F1, and probably a short conversation that got blown out of proportion.

Keep thinking that as soon as the jealous girls got wind of Nick going on DWTS and how Vanessa was going to be by his side and get to meet the cast and stars and be on tv again....that must have really pizzed them off....that makes me smile for some reason Hugesmile giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Based on what I saw, these two most likely discussed the next steps and it must have been a mutual decision or a comprise.

All we have thus far is that she's moving while he will be on DWTS. Hopefully, tonight if times permits we will hear about their plans for the future.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Interesting to hear that she's moving to LA for the duration of DWTS. I'm thinking they've talked it through, and have a plan where they'll live and all that. IMO nice surprise, tbh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:26 pm

Isn't it practically a rule that the F1 stays in LA during DWTS to support their fiancé? Not sure why anyone expected Vanessa to be the exception to the rule. She's got decades ahead of her to work, so might as well have some fun while the opportunity is there. Doesn't seem like she's planning to just rest on her laurels either, what with starting that foundation and all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:27 pm

@remockered is there a link to this video?

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:28 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
notarose wrote:
yes

I don't even think she's making a choice between the two. Her new initiative is bridging her popularity with something she's passionate about precisely because of her job. She's taking advantage of an opportunity while she can, and I can't fault her for making the most of this exposure in a positive way. What I'm seeing is a smart move where she can work on this passion project while being close to her new man -- best of both worlds, IMO.

:yes: It's a win:win

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:31 pm

mindless wrote:Isn't it practically a rule that the F1 stays in LA during DWTS to support their fiancé? Not sure why anyone expected Vanessa to be the exception to the rule. She's got decades ahead of her to work, so might as well have some fun while the opportunity is there. Doesn't seem like she's planning to just rest on her laurels either, what with starting that foundation and all.

I think people are surprised that she would move to LA given that the edit made it seem like there's no way she would move away from Canada. Honestly, I think this is a good sign that at least Vanessa wants the relationship to work out. She might like her job, but Nick isn't there. She strikes me as the type of person that could find something she loves anywhere. It's not a bad thing IMO that Vanessa is making this move and I really don't think she would do it if Nick wasn't serious about her too. If they don't have a plan for after DWTS, I would question things but right now I don't see this as a bad thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:38 pm

Ah...that darn sneaky edit. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ah...that darn sneaky edit. cantstopl

I've never seen an edit throw people off as much as this one has.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:50 pm

:inlove sign heart Jumping hearts
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless