SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:58 pm

notarose wrote:I'm blown away by this woman's capacity to love. I've never seen anything like it on tv.  
It does, however, remind me of:

If You Forget Me
"But if each day, each hour you feel
that you are destined for me
with implacable sweetness
if each day a flower climbs up to your lips to seek me
ah my love, ah my own
in me all that fire is repeated
in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten
my love feeds on your love, beloved and as long as you live
it will be in your arms
without leaving mine.

Neruda challenges his love to either stay true forever, or forget him and move on, for he proclaims that he will have similarly moved on. The stunning lines promise his love that everything, every moment and sensation, reminds him of her. Some critics believe this poem is actually about his love for his homeland of Chile, while other believe that it was written in loving devotion to his wife Maltide Urrutia, but in any interpretation, it is a poem expressing deep love and passion."
http://www.yourtango.com/2013197753/love-stories-5-love-poems-pablo-neruda-everyone-should-read

It tears at my heart to have to witness the journey she has had to endure, basically shackled by the circumstance of their meeting, pummelled by trolls.  It's just so sad that something so beautiful was intentially undernourished in such a squalid space.

PINKHEART It is simply not enoug to just like this.PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by bachfanforever123 Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Vanessa has such a beautiful heart. I love what she's doing with her fame, promoting awareness. I don't see why some trolls says she's fake?She has been one of the most realest and genuine contestants I've ever seen on the show. From the get go she's been herself since day 1. We have seen so many sides to her. The silly side, the loving daughter and teacher, the emotional side, even the passionate, takes no bullish!t, badass side. And she says being "hard headed" is one of her flaws, yet she's not afraid of showing that to Nick. She hopes he would accept that about her, his as it seem like she has accepted his flaws. Most of these contestants act like what the lead wants to see/hear. But I really like the fact that Vanessa has shown Nick all the different layers to her from the very start. Yes she might not be everyone's cup of tea but this is who she is, you can either take it or leave it. :yes:

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:08 pm

northernviewer wrote:Have to admit ...thats the most real conversation Ive ever saw at a MTP ..most seem like interviews or Q&A's ...this was an honest to goodness heartfelt conversation between 2 people that genuinely love Nick ...those were real tears IMO Cant wait to watch next week :inlove

It reminds me of Catherine's conversation with Sean's Dad. It digs a little deeper than merely surface level. It tugs at your heartstrings beyond the temporary excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamcatcher Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Question. What are the chances of a foiler season, and when was the last time there was one? I only ask because the only thing that would shock me at this point is if Raven won. TPTB are aware of the spoiler. I'm still team Vanessa all the way, have been since her intro video Smiley

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:37 pm

Life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 Screen17

Probably why we haven't seen her on social media and while nick was at training she was probably up in his apartment or hotel room

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:42 pm

also this is really bugging me, like what is this other historic moment going to be?
what the mom gives him a ring?
no one accepts his proposal?
He moves to canada?

does anyone know?
Life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 Screen18

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:49 pm

Dreamcatcher wrote:Question. What are the chances of a foiler season, and when was the last time there was one? I only ask because the only thing that would shock me at this point is if Raven won. TPTB are aware of the spoiler. I'm still team Vanessa all the way, have been since her intro video Smiley

Kaitlyn was going to be a foiler season until she spoiled it herself. RS has stated that the People Shoot is going on today, this is usually done the weekend before the FRC/AFTR, which is line with what we know. We know that Raven is still at home as she did a couple of Instagram Live broadcasts this morning and afternoon. Both Nick and Vanessa have been MIA on social media, apart from both of them liking IG's sometime in the middle of the day today.

As much as we've all been told V is F1; we'll have to wait and see, which is what we always do, unless there is some concrete evidence to show otherwise, ALA Brad Womack II, where the fabulous sleuthers on this forum saw pictures Ricky had drawn for Brad on his fridge.

Is it Monday yet?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Dreamcatcher wrote:Question. What are the chances of a foiler season, and when was the last time there was one? I only ask because the only thing that would shock me at this point is if Raven won. TPTB are aware of the spoiler. I'm still team Vanessa all the way, have been since her intro video Smiley

Foiler season? Des. Kaitlyn until she spoiled the ending herself. Also he had the wrong info on Brad 2 and Ali but corrected himself later.
JMO, but the chance of a foiler season this year is .0001. From pre season, sleuthers found Raven and Rachel resurfaced on sm earlier than Vanessa, even before Nick returned to US. When Nick changed his twitter bio to "hope I don't screw this up", either Raven's friend or cousin replied "too late". Nick and Vanessa both posted pictures of them together on IG recently. Raven is still home today and Vanessa has been pretty quiet on sm since Monday... clues are everywhere and even without RS, I truly believe Vanessa is the one.
JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:02 pm

Yeah there is no chance that this is a foiler season.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:18 pm

She's been in LA since last Friday evening, IMO. I think when she posted "Off to the sugar shack" #Life Is Sweet, there were two meanings. One hidden or so she thought.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:23 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:She's been in LA since last Friday evening, IMO. I think when she posted "Off to the sugar shack" #Life Is Sweet,  there were two meanings. One hidden or so she thought.

I don't think she was in LA since friday, She said off to the sugar shack bc thats an actual place in canada and she had videos on her social media of her there with her students. Then she did a photo shoot with her students for her project in the beginning of the week.
so i highly doubt she has been there for 1 week already IMO unless she went to do the photo shoot there but didnt someone say she was trying on dresses at a boutique in canada?

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:42 pm

@cmarci93 There is more than one sugar shack in V's life. Spring break began on Friday. I'm not sure V chose a Sunday with her student to do the photo op. There is the 3 hour Sunday dinner with family, I Ithink she just waited to post it. I've just seen nothing as in proof that tells me when she left for LA. JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless