SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:27 pm

The sugar shack is tagged vanessagrimaldi30 Saint-Eustache, Quebec

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRJa4ElB10e/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

@mprssdbyu How do we know spring break started Friday? Do you mean today? I thought it was the end of March for Galileo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 5 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by Maya Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:32 pm

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:35 pm

Last time we know she was in Canada was Sunday, she posted snaps from her photoshoot.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:41 pm

bachfanforever123 wrote:Vanessa has such a beautiful heart. I love what she's doing with her fame, promoting awareness. I don't see why some trolls says she's fake?She has been one of the most realest and genuine contestants I've ever seen on the show. From the get go she's been herself since day 1. We have seen so many sides to her. The silly side, the loving daughter and teacher, the emotional side, even the passionate, takes no bullish!t, badass side. And she says being "hard headed" is one of her flaws, yet she's not afraid of showing that to Nick. She hopes he would accept that about her, his as it seem like she has accepted his flaws. Most of these contestants act like what the lead wants to see/hear. But I really like the fact that Vanessa has shown Nick all the different layers to her from the very start. Yes she might not be everyone's cup of tea but this is who she is, you can either take it or leave it.  :yes:

so true! makes me wonder is if the reason tptb didnt show the fight between rachel and vanessa was because they new rachel was going to be the bette and didnt want rachel to look bad??....... question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:22 am

Look who's also headed to LA  to meet his sister Smiley
Snapchat source
Life - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 5 Img_1310

Last edited by cmarci93 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:28 am

I know her parents aren't close but I expect her dad to be there, too. I don't think Vanessa would have it any other way.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:14 pm

RS just tweeted about ATFR, he said it's not a wedding or a pregnancy. He said that it's interesting because it's a first and something we have not seen before. Also that it seems to be more for the audience than those involved.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:22 pm

Maybe the show is pulling an Oprah. You get a rose and you get a rose and you get a rose and you get an all paid vacay to Finland.
ABC used to help sponsor give aways for the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:29 pm

jessietrey wrote:RS just tweeted about ATFR, he said it's not a wedding or a pregnancy. He said that it's interesting because it's a first and something we have not seen before. Also that it seems to be more for the audience than those involved.

Isn't "the audience" rumored to be a closed set? Or does he mean viewers?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:31 pm

laugh out loud I just posted in the other thread. The audience is closed and will be filled with Viall's and Grimaldi's.

Destination wedding and everyone gets a free trip!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:33 pm

jessietrey wrote:RS just tweeted about ATFR, he said it's not a wedding or a pregnancy. He said that it's interesting because it's a first and something we have not seen before. Also that it seems to be more for the audience than those involved.

What in the fantastic world is it?! I feel like RS is me when I'm trying to get a confession from someone with little information I have. You know, leading the witness or something like it. He probably has squat right now and all he's doing is deducing based on evidence that are slowly coming in which exactly what our sleuthers excellently do. The difference is they share right away and he dangles. That's how he gets his audience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:34 pm

notarose wrote:

Isn't "the audience" rumored to be a closed set?  Or does he mean viewers?

Closed set also includes whomever TPTB consider certain VIPS. There were seasons of closed sets and people other than family/friends of the couple got invites. It could be the show gifting certain audience members flight/vacay to a future wedding.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless