SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If Vanessa and Nick are happy on ATFR that will be historical enough for me considering what Nick has gone through being F2 2x and heartbroken and on ATFR twice but always with pain. 

That this time on ATFR, Nick can be engaged and in love and happy with Vanessa? 

TPTB don't need to sell me anything more than that to get me to watch because Nick's journey to finding his HEA is what's kept me hooked for 4 shows and it's what has me hooked for ATFR! :yes:

:yes:  and although the edit is dangling "core values" pretending they are an unknown, we already know:
Mary Grimaldi (HTD convo with V)
- you have to make sure you are each right for each other
- make each other happy
- any big decisions you make you have to make together
dad Pat (HTD convo with N)
- happiness
- respect

Chris Viall
- be willing to sacrifice/give up some things
- commitment
- selflessness

They have admitted many times they are happy and their mutual laughter is lovely to watch. They respect each other's views and talk through serious things with Nick saying that he is striving for midde ground.  V's sister talked to Nick about how Vanessa, in the past, put aside her hopes and dreams for her partner (selflessness/sacrifice).

Great foundation to compliment their love.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If Vanessa and Nick are happy on ATFR that will be historical enough for me considering what Nick has gone through being F2 2x and heartbroken and on ATFR twice but always with pain. 

TPTB don't need to sell me anything more than that to get me to watch because Nick's journey to finding his HEA is what's kept me hooked for 4 shows and it's what has me hooked for ATFR! :yes:

word Totally agree with every word.
S**ts gettin REAL. One day to go. (2 for me)
:fingersarecrossed
goteam VV

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:37 pm

Yeah all the speculation is fun but in the end you are right, Nick being at an ATFR happy with the woman who ACCEPTED his marriage proposal is history in itself. Cannot wait as I believe that is what we are headed for!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:49 pm

@notarose yes - the mutual laughter is important & to me  a giveaway of their intimacy already at a deeper level. The part of the fsd hot tub conversation which has struck me most is when Nick is leading with the 'we are... we are...' and the naughty smiles mirrored on each of their faces as if sharing a joke on another unseen level. Then when Nick says to V ' maybe we're too similar' that kills me as it is so sweet and said with such affection rather than as a real concern. Then Vanessa smiles back as if sharing in the joke. Amused I think because both knew by then that - whatever the challenges ahead they were gonna have to figure them out because - destiny is calling & this person is 'the one'. If it is the soulmate then there is a certain permanence to the realisation & a 'holy cow' no escaping this. This is what you came for & it might not be exactly what you ordered but it is undeniable and meant for you. Challenges are part of the partnership.

I think the tandem nature of their discussion proves to me imo they are almost speaking as one- as if already they are a couple and connected but working out the details of who is better at which tasks & who will get their way in debates. I see an almost invisible connection between them which is there in physical mannerisms no matter what words are spoken. Evenly matched as far as i see in how balanced their communications are- both good listeners as much as eager to assert their own stance.
All imo.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:52 pm

^^^
Great analysis.  That particular hot tub scene is fun to watch with the sound off.  It is so playful and flirty.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRXHQvxA6Yz/?taken-by=nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:02 pm

Lets enjoy (again) the obvious connection they had from the start.
Huge thanks to @agentcurls who created this gem:
https://vimeo.com/202474814

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:07 pm

Let's remember this is a discussion and not fan thread. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:13 am

Is it possible that on the finale Nick does not propose and instead proposes on ATFR with both families there? question

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:56 am

I think Papa Pat might be with LilPat in LA.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 9 Image27
LilPat's snap - uses text "bless" and the silver watch plus broad forearms could be a match to his dad.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 9 Image11

If so, The Titan has arrived.

Last edited by notarose on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:08 am

^I like LilPat's priority. It's making me hungry for a little In-N-Out midnight snack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:26 am

Double doubles and fries animal style....Yum yum!! Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 9 1f60b  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 9 1f354  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6 - Page 9 1f35f
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:48 am

Great sleuthing @notarose! Can't wait to see Vanessa's family again yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #6

+57
crunchycheeto
remockered
pikake
TrishB
mindless