SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 68 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:09 am

Honestly, I think it is a HUGE coincidence that she has moved back to Sydney. I'm hopeful it means something good :-)

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlueJeans Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:13 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYiAsSCAsnM/

Still can't figure out how to add photos but looks like Elise got to take that pretty white top home! Unless it was hers to start with...

She's wearing it at a friend's hens party, I think in Adelaide.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:44 am

She is a winner!
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 <a href=Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Screen10" />

From The Bachelor AU facebook
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:09 am

carraiger I love, love, love your positivity Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:18 am

After that screen cap I totally pictured Osher back in Idol days saying "and the winner of Australian idol is Elise"

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:40 am

carraiger wrote:She is a winner!

Carraiger I love your avatar.  Matt seems so engaged and the smile has reached his eyes here.  Nothing fake with these two.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:39 am

carraiger wrote:She is a winner!
Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 <a href=Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Screen10" />

From The Bachelor AU facebook

thumbsup I love this. No matter what happens, Elise is a winner. :yes: jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:44 am

Elise is too lovely...hope she ends up with someone who truly loves her and appreciates her.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:49 am

BlueJeans wrote:Elise is too lovely...hope she ends up with someone who truly loves her and appreciates her.
Me too beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:42 am

I've been watching the show and reading the forums but haven't posted for a long time. From what I've seen, Matty has said some lovely, positive things about Elise -
“Every time Elise looks me in the eyes and smiles, I go weak at the knees. And although she popped up on my radar much later, the more time I spend with her the more I realise Elise is someone I can have a real future with. I love how similar we are.” Matty describing his F6
"I might have just found someone I can have a real future with." Screen cap with Elise
“Sometimes what you’re searching for is right in front of you”. Screen cap with Elise
"Elise and Matty are falling for each other the more they are together". Tenplay twitter
Plus Matty actually saying "If you'd asked me a week ago how I felt about Elise, it would have been completely different to how I feel right now"
I really like Elise and IMO, she is the best match for Matty. Looks like Laura is F1 though. JMO

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:03 pm

I love Elise! She has the type of personality that people are usually drawn to. She is a true gem!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:03 pm

@carraiger Yep - Elise is a winner!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 68 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 57 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues