SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 68 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkhorse - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:28 am

Why do I invest this type of reality shows when someone gets hurt. I cried when Nikki lost.
I wasn't a Alex fan. I cried when Matty lost even tho I was rooting for Lee. I don't like the idea of people finding love on tv but yet I watch them laugh out loud.

It'll be interesting to watch the bachelorette with Sophie Monk.

Back to top Go down

Darkhorse - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:31 am

*nicole wrote:I laughed so hard when Matty said Elise's mum Marie is busy cooking in the kitchen while she picked up a wine glass and started drinking hahahahaha
It was one of my favorite moments from the season. Elise's mum for the win!! wine  Darkhorse - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
*nicole wrote:I laughed so hard when Matty said Elise's mum Marie is busy cooking in the kitchen while she picked up a wine glass and started drinking hahahahaha
It was one of my favorite moments from the season. Elise's mum for the win!!  wine  Darkhorse - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698 

LOL This will cheer me up for years hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
It was one of my favorite moments from the season. Elise's mum for the win!!  wine  Darkhorse - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698 

The best meme to come out of this season

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:14 am

I think I need a couple of glass of wine tonight hahahaha we can discuss this episode tonight. Fingers crossed and toes.
Where's a gold coin when you need one hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:31 am

I was glad he said Elise is beautiful in tonight's episode. The Elise train definitely gained momentum
Pongo
Pongo

Female Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:42 am

Not sure she'll win tomorrow though, he gave that drawing of Laura to her. I'm going to cry my eyes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieFan Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:00 am

Matty has said in an interview somewhere (I'm sorry, I read so many I don't know which one) that the F2 does get something from the show........I wonder if was a portrait drawing??? :fingersarecrossed

Don't wait for a light at the end of the tunnel....
Stride down there, and light the bloody thing yourself !!

:soapbox  AussieUrbanGirl
AussieFan
AussieFan

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:01 am

Laura would have got lots of advertising for Toni May

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:08 am

She deserves something at least. Probably something personal that they did on their date. She'll probably be more upset though laugh out loud
Matty will cry for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:12 am

Pongo wrote:I was glad he said Elise is beautiful in tonight's episode. The Elise train definitely gained momentum  

He may have said she is beautiful before that point, but remember she's the #darkhorse. #editing #storyline *wink wink* laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:29 am

After watching tonight's episode I felt as though Matty had pulled back a little from Laura and seemed more smitten with Elise and genuinely wanting to know how she felt and also that he had thought about there future. I think the drawing was his parting gift to Laura because he thinks a lot of her but she won't be the last one standing. And yes this is all probably quite one eyed as I'm on the Elise train but I just can't see her being anything but the last one standing. All of course JMO

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 68 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues