SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkhorse - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:19 am

I think DM are just sensationalising with that headline. But they would make a super cute couple, IMO. giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Darkhorse - Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachiegal Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:12 am

I have been thinking about why I am so disappointed in Matty's words since the show ends and I think part of it is I feel like he played on Elise's family closeness and that must have hurt her deeply. She made no secret of the fact that her family is what matters most to her and he appeared to agree with her and he really spoke about his desire to have a family just like hers. Then he turned around and basically said that he played them all as he knew Laura was the one for him from the beginning. Of course he was there to find love but to openly be so disrespectful to Elise and her family is, IMO, a pretty ordinary way to behave.

Bachiegal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:28 am

I'm going to be the odd one out here, because to me Elise sounds bitter. Every season the lead picks only one person, and the rest, to a degree, are lead on by the lead. That's how the show has gone on from the start. That's what you got to prepare yourself for. Imo Matty hasn't been any more cruel or misleading than any other lead, and I actually appreciate his honesty after the show has ended. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:04 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Storybook wrote:Yes Elise is a strong woman. She has represented Australia in hockey. She has had disappointments in not being picked for the Olympic team in London. This isn't about her going in with her eyes wide open and getting what she deserved and complaining about it.
The difference between Georgia and Matty is huge. Matty was part of an open playing field. Georgia had feelings for Lee from the start but they had never met each other before. Plus Georgia was considerate of Matty's feelings in not coming out and saying all the women should've gone home on the first night, he had already chosen Laura.
Elise believed Matty when he said all the reassuring things to confirm her feelings were reciprocated. This happens in this show, people get hurt. But when a contestant is rejected they should be able to walk away knowing in the end the lead loved someone else more. That's all Elise wanted to hear and she deserved to hear that. Instead she knows she has been strung along. And this is all thanks to Matty broadcasting how things really were.
Elise is only human. She is hurt and IMO she has just as much right to say how she feels as Matty does.

ITA with you!  I have never seen such a cold farewell from the lead and their F2 as I did between Matty and Elise.  :nono  I felt like I was watching total strangers and yet their tongues were down each other's throats just a short time before?    I can see why Elise thought she was the one.  Matty led her on, but he took it a step further and played her for a fool.  

I think the reason why it was cold was because Elise wasn't his true F2. He was way more upset to let Tara go. Elise was strung along which IMO is worse. I believe the lead should always take their true F2 to the F2 spot and let them know genuinely why they didn't choose them because by protecting the true F2, you're doubling the hurt of the person you take through instead (hurt of not being the one PLUS the hurt of being used). All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:04 am

I agree with you thinking Tara was the real F2. Matty certainly showed more emotion when he said goodbye to her. I have been questioning if Matty felt anything for Elise. I believe it is easier to go through the motions with someone you don't have feelings for. The only thing I don't understand and never will, is the passionate looking kisses Matty initiated on their final date. IMO all of this could've been avoided if Matty and Laura had dated after they spent time in the sauna together!!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:05 am

Bobette wrote:Naw, look at these cuties.  Better looking couple than Matty & Laura, IMO!  

Elise looks good.  Relieved.  Free.  beatingheart

Source

I'm not sure are we allowed to compare contestants like this??

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:25 am

Yes, contestants are allowed to be compared. This is not a fan thread.

Fan Thread for Elise Here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:15 am

@Cocoasneeze That's very true. The slight difference I see with Matty and Laura is that they had eyed each other prior to the show and I believe that Laura went on the show because she was interested in Matty. Matty must have recognised her at the M & G because he said he smiled at her in the sauna. IMO, there was an interest there before the show started - a sliding door moment for sure and I don't believe for one moment that there was a special pact between them or anything like that. Just that Laura had a big head start worked out for both of them but meant that no-one else had a chance.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:37 am

Just a reminder: this is Elise's thread. Please keep the topic on Elise. Thank you
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:33 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 68 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues