SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion Empty Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:32 am

General Discussion thread for Elise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:27 am

I'm just glad that Elise is doing better now. I think she has every right to be miffed at Matty, especially with all the rumors of Matty and Laura knowing each other before the show and the secret pact. In Elise's case, I believe it is more than just the heartbroken F2 as she seems very confident and most likely would bounce back more quickly, but imho, she felt played and this is where her frustration is coming from.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:08 pm

I do find myself wondering if things would've gone even that far if Elise (and her dad) had not petitioned for matty to give her a chance...? Unless the producers had her slotted to be the slow burn from the getgo, based on her Olympic background and on commonalities she shared with him (some of which I felt were over exaggerated, since, for example, it is likely that she was not the only adventurous/athletic contestant nor the only one who loved her family, jmo.)  During their time together IMo matty treated her with great affection and respect, which I suspect he continues to feel for her today. I think in taking her as far as he did he tried his best to ensure that he was not missing out on a real gem. I also believe that most of the looks he gave her during the late dates were coming from his sadness that the spark was just not strong enough. Deep down I do believe Elise knew that, too, jmo. Though I do believe she felt it for him. Unrequited love just sucks. I realize she and many viewers were not happy with the Frc goodbye, but I do believe matty felt her pain and just had no idea how to save her from it except to remind her of her worth and of his gratitude for knowing her. All jmo

I'm sad she had to endure those interviews with Laura...that must've been sooooo tough. But hopefully her hea is not far away. (And hopefully it's not with Florence....darn that DM...)...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:44 pm

While it sounds like it was a classic case of a heartbroken F2, looking back now I think it was more than that. It was a sham from the getgo. Think about it. When has an article surfaced about a secret pact between the lead and the F1? I mainly watch US Bach and this info has never surfaced, at least not to my knowledge. I just find it highly suspicious based on this and also what others are saying about Matty and his intentions from way back during Georgia ' s season. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:15 pm

Ok, I guess dm is just being its sordid self with all this innuendo about something going on between Florence and Elise, yes?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:24 am

@Billysmom I think this is pretty spot on and I believe that Matty really wanted to see if he could feel more for someone else but at the end of the day his heart was 100% with Laura.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:40 am

Mommyof2 wrote:While it sounds like it was a classic case of a heartbroken F2, looking back now I think it was more than that.  It was a sham from the getgo.  Think about it.  When has an article surfaced about a secret pact between the lead and the F1?  I mainly watch US Bach and this info has never surfaced, at least not to my knowledge.  I just find it highly suspicious based on this and also what others are saying about Matty and his intentions from way back during Georgia ' s season.  Jmho.
IA, it is a sus but we'll probably never know the true story. They have admitted that they saw each other, maybe Matty was already the Bachelor and couldn't pull out or start something new, so Laura went on the show so that they could see how it went. He would have recognised her at the M&G and she definitely had a head start IMO.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:20 am

Mommyof2 wrote:While it sounds like it was a classic case of a heartbroken F2, looking back now I think it was more than that.  It was a sham from the getgo.  Think about it.  When has an article surfaced about a secret pact between the lead and the F1?  I mainly watch US Bach and this info has never surfaced, at least not to my knowledge.  I just find it highly suspicious based on this and also what others are saying about Matty and his intentions from way back during Georgia ' s season.  Jmho.

We did have rumours of Andi and Josh having met before the show. They also lived near one another and apparently ran into one another at a club, so yes, we have had a similar situation. There were all kinds of rumours during their season because the Murray's were very well known in Atlanta and she knew about him and his brother Aaron.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:58 am

Elise posted her first IG post since the show ended https://www.instagram.com/p/BZIz0U0BXw_/?taken-by=elisestacy.is

I posted a copy in her Fan thread here for any fans of hers to post in. Just a beautiful person inside and out. I hope she finds her HEA someday soon  Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion 2764
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 29, 2018 10:07 pm

Inactive. Locked

Moved Season 5

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - General Discussion

+2
Mommyof2
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum