SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:22 am

It's Viarni - we are moving her to a 5. Definitely chemistry there!

Katey next - pretty but clueless. Seems very ditzy.

Nina - still a 2.

Next lot of girls about to arrive.

Whizzing by these girls - obviously not in the running. There was a Lucia and I can't remember the other two names.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:24 am

Ok guys - is anyone else watching live?

What do you all think about the hints about love at first sight. TPTB put in the edit that he believes in it and that his parents experienced it. Should we be looking for clues in this first meet and greet?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:27 am

Katiebelle wrote:Ok guys - is anyone else watching live?

What do you all think about the hints about love at first sight. TPTB put in the edit that he believes in it and that his parents experienced it. Should we be looking for clues in this first meet and greet?
I am not able to watch as the site won't work for me sad

I think for sure that it could be a love at first sight season. Zac said something about spark from the beginning and it being all worth it in the end in an interview and believing in fate so I think the F1 may be at "hello" like Matilda.

Plus, if the show wants to redeem itself from last season I'd think they'd want to show it more obvious and they'd need to IMO to get it back on track
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:34 am

I just noticed that the ThreeNow website has all of Art's episodes posted, but none of Jordan's laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:34 am

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

This cracks me up especially since Art seldom wears shoes and he's usually barefoot a lot giggling

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:09 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:35 am

So far the only serious contender for us is Viarni.

Jess - quirky and fun - 4

Molly - 3 as we got the friend vibe straight away.

Charlotte - weird and awkward - 2

Lily - we don't like her much but he definitely does. Moving her up to a 3.

Bel - we had her at a 3 - fun and great connection so she's moving up to a 4.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:36 am

pvpr wrote:I just noticed that the ThreeNow website has all of Art's episodes posted, but none of Jordan's laugh out loud
They're taking notes from the Aussie show and removing him from their memory like the Aussie show did with Blake theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698

TBH, that's a good sign though. It already looks like they've spent more time and money on Zac's season. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:37 am

If I had to early pick I'd say Bel for F1 or WR.

Granted I haven't watched yet so not sure. Any sparks with Bel and Zac @Katiebelle?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:41 am

Monique- 2 she makes a rude comment about his mother being Australian.

Ok - so it's definitely a different style of show this year. The edit is less slick and more real. They are showing the girls as nervous and making blunders. He's no way near as polished as Jordan or even Art. He seems more approachable and more relatable. Like the kind of guy you might meet at a bar - yes he's very dishy and I would say a pretty good catch but he's no George Clooney.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:41 am

@pvpr when there are links maybe we can plan a time to watch together and post? Anyone else feel free to join as well that way it can be pseudo-live posting

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:42 am

Bel reminds me of Matilda...

ETA: I think Matilda even said something similar about Art maybe being the one for her and TBNZ account posted a similar post. Bel also got an intro video like Matilda so that bodes well if they want to get audiences behind her like they did Matilda

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel