SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:44 am

Claudia - 4 purely bc she's a Harry Potter fan

Rosie - wow! Love her! He looked smitten and the background music was super romantic! - she's a 5!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:46 am

I can't wait to watch. I am literally crying with tears of laughter already from reading tweets on twitter. theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

I love Kiwi wit and humor! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:49 am

Elena - 3

Ok they are whizzing by girls again - we caught Taylah and not the other two names - they won't be in the top 10.

More romantic music! It's Hannnah and he can't stop smiling. He likes her. We give her a 5!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:49 am

pvpr wrote:@AllAboutLove yes definitely! yes
bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:52 am

White rose is coming up. So far our picks are Viarni, Bel, Claudia, Rosie and Hannah.

We just get over how different the edit is this time. Way less polished and just so much better. Will be interesting to see what you think.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:53 am

So far Viarni, Bel and Lily have had an intro video and TBNZ tweeted about them https://twitter.com/TheBachelorNZ

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:53 am

@Katiebelle thank you for posting! I can't wait to watch. It sounds so much better than last season already yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:00 am

Zac actually does not look that comfortable in this setting. You can tell that he doesn't have any smooth moves and is not a ladies man. Actually reminds me of my husband. giggling

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:05 am

Katiebelle wrote:Zac actually does not look that comfortable in this setting. You can tell that he doesn't have any smooth moves and is not a ladies man. Actually reminds me of my husband. giggling

Awww. That's going to make me like him even more! I remember Art looked totally out of his element as well first night. Much prefer that to the smooth guys yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:09 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:10 am

Takes Viarni aside - romantic music!

Easy conversation but he's holding that white rose like a sword.

End of episode and he hasn't handed it out and it looks as though it's going to be an interesting night! He even says at the end that its like a pack of Lions hunting a Gazelle! cantstopl

Can't wait for tomorrow - on and they are already portraying Taylar as the new Chrystal/Naz

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:10 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel