SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:43 pm

I think Bel could be F2 too.  She seems like a sweetheart.  Does anyone think Hannah may be F1?  They're closer in age and their similar experiences with training to be world class athletes seemed to just make them click.  And, they keep touching.   laugh out loud The physical chemistry is undeniable.

What is Sarah's profession?  I don't feel like I know anything about her.  I guess we'll learn more next week.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:08 pm

After watching Hannah' SD again I didn't get the vibe. His BL towards her doesn't say I'm into you,imo.
She was very touchy with him but he didn't seem to reciprocate. To me it felt like the kiss needed to happen.It didn't feel like a natural flow. The relationship feels more like a friendship based on their sports experience and not so much of a romantic one. all of course jmo.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:14 pm

The girls are young but I'm also wondering whether Sarah might be too mature for Zac. I don't know much about Sarah but from the little that was shown I feel like she is way more mature.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:13 am

Here we go with another episode.

Group date at the elephant jungle sanctuary.

Bel, Jess, Vanessa, lily, Claudia Rosie, Hannah.

Great date - these elephants gorgeous. Rosie is a bit unsure and Bel is over the top.

I'm seeing a connection with Lily. He really likes her.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:24 am

They let the elephant decide who gets the solo time with Zac by seeing who he goes to while holding a piece of fruit to their chest. Claudia gets the one on one time by cheating by putting her fruit out. Bel is not happy.

They talk about their age difference.

He gives her a rose.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:30 am

Keep it coming katiebelle

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:38 am

Sarah gets the single date and the old girls aren't happy.

Music is soft and romantic.

They are doing couples yoga. She has a beautiful figure. They really well. You can tell they are both athletic. They then have a kayak and he deliberately tips her out. They are quite playful and the date is going well.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:40 am

4health wrote:Keep it coming katiebelle

Sorry - totally distracted and engrossed with this single date. It's so good!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:42 am

No worries just letting you know someone is liking you doing this. Thx

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:44 am

Of course it would go good Sarah is mature and beautiful.... game changer ?? He is a smitten kitten but is she???

Last edited by 4health on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:45 am

Wow! That was an amazing date. My daughter and I thought their connection was amazing. Their conversation was deep and they were really in tune with each other. They seem to be on another level compared to his relationships with the other girls. I'm putting her in my F3.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:49 am

4health wrote:Of course it would go good Sarah is mature and beautiful.... game changer ?? He is a smitten kitten but is she???

Yes! I would say a game changer. I think she is cautious and worried about getting hurt. It might need to ba a slow burn relationship.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel