SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:10 pm

reason wrote:@AllAboutLove If they have a new producer then the music has change and I believe Lily is the winner.  IMHO.

Not necessarily. Like the Aussie show they got new producers last year too and they still used F1 music. However, and here's why I do have doubt about the music, the WR recipient received the F1 music (Courtney) and the real F1 received new music AND the F1 music (so both). It could be Viarni gets F1 music just because she got the WR/FIR (so similar to Matilda because Matilda got FIR). OR it could be that Viarni is F1 and that's why she has Matilda's F1 music. Not sure though but not discounting anything yet. 

Rather than the music, I think it's the filming schedule that could make things wonky if they were still filming. It's what made last season's edit even worse, IMO, since they still were filming and the lead's family even talked about the girls at MTP since they'd already seen them on the show! If they did that again this year then it will explain why I am just not connecting with this season or Zac and any of the girls.  

This season I don't see any amazing connection TBH where I think "Wow, I can see these two in a lasting relationship post-show". So I am just watching and sleuthing for F1 and based on sleuthing can see Viarni or Lily as F1 based on what's been sleuthed (although I've seen Viarni more as F1 personally) but I really don't mind who it is as I just am not invested in whatever happens. 

I am thrilled though for those who see a lovestory and if it also ends up being the F1 story. That's always great to see and watch  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:16 pm

reason wrote:Is Lily from NZ or from AUS?

She's Australian, originally from Darwin I think.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:33 pm

Bobette wrote:
reason wrote:Is Lily from NZ or from AUS?

She's Australian, originally from Darwin I think.

Interesting Did Zac not say in a interview he will be going to Australia soon?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:57 pm

New preview confirming what most of us have speculated/sleuthed already that Bel being sent home/leaving tonight's episode (she's not in F6 SC).

This adds a spanner in the works regarding the SC of Dom saying that someone has chosen to leave.
- So if it is not Bel then that SC is for someone else (speculated it could be Viarni).
- Or the other possible explanation is if it is for tonight's episode maybe Zac doesn't send anyone home and Bel chooses to leave anyway?
If we get a preview or see what Zac is wearing tonight and if it does or doesn't match the SC of him with Dom then we will have our answer.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:12 pm

Aghhhh!  This is getting tense. UpsetSmiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:03 pm

O my i just had a flashback to Brooks and Des goodbye when i think about maybe the Viarni goodbye to Zac!u know like he is into viarni more than what she is into him?! affraid hope not as dramatic though!and if that happens!jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:40 pm

I have this sneaky feeling the girl who leaves on her own is Vanessa, she has had no time and no connection, why would she stay honestly. I think it's going to be less shocking than advertized. Bel will be sent home on the 2 on 1.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:45 pm

Yeah Bel is sent home/leaves tonight's episode and I am also thinking it could be someone else leaving like Vanessa or even Hannah if it's not Viarni. From the preview it looked like SCs are for Viarni, Claudia, Sarah, and Lily and not any of Hannah or Vanessa for SDs or FDs (if that's what they are of) or just alone with Zac so it could be they are out before F4. If someone does leave after HTDs I'd think it would be Viarni based on the SCs but will have to sleuth more in the SC thread once the new episode airs tonight.

Part of me wonders if that article that was written about Zac not following Viarni is a clue to the possibility of her leaving (because there was no reason to really bother focusing on just Viarni since Zac doesn't follow a lot of the remaining F6) or it could be pointing towards her possibly not being in F3.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 4:46 am

I forgot to watch! I was helping a child with homework and got distracted.

Ok so Viarni is on the single date. And I just saw a kiss then it moved to Sarah and Vanessa taking Bel to an animal cafe to cheer her up.

They are being very sweet to Bel.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 4:48 am

Wow this single date is intimate! He's giving her a very intimate massage and the background music is very sensual.

He says he had a great day and gives her a rose.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 4:52 am

Dom drops off the date card and looks very serious.

Group date - Bel and Claudia!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 01, 2017 4:53 am

Katiebelle wrote:Wow this single date is intimate! He's giving her a very intimate massage and the background music is very sensual.

He says he had a great day and gives her a rose.

ep 13 i mentioned matilda had her second single date on ep 12/13 ...hmmmm
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel