SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 5:02 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 5:03 am

Claudia and bel turn up to the river and they join Zac on a boat ride around the canals.

Bel keeps on going on about her cat. But Zac can see she is very caring.

Oh - just heard one of the sentences that Zac says in the preview and it was about Claudia not Viarni like the preview implied - something like "is she just saying things I want to hear?"

That is so typical! The preview always splices and manipulates so you think one thing when it's another.

Ok now Dom drops his bombshell. One girl gets to carry on with the date and the other goes home. He asks for a few minutes to think about it.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 5:03 am

Everyone so far has said this about Bel and I have to agree. She seems lovely and so much love to give. Hope she finds the one for her

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 5:04 am

Not that I ever thought Claudia would be F1 but this just solidifies it that Claudia won't be F1 IMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 5:06 am

Well we've already sleuthed Bel so the PI where Zac is talking about Claudia is likely filmed later on and being used for this date when it likely wasn't at the time otherwise I think he would have let Claudia go then unless of course it was mutual with Bel and her wanting to leave which would be understandable

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon May 01, 2017 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 5:06 am

Zac pulls Bel aside.

Poor Zac - he feels terrible. He's at a point where he is forced to make a decision but says their time has run out. Oh this is sad.

She took that with class. Good on her.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 01, 2017 5:13 am

Hannah, Lily and Viarni are hanging at the pool. Lily says that Viarni is her bestie and she would be gutted if she leaves.

Poor Claudia is standing by herself and doesn't know what is going on. Zac turns up after saying goodbye to Bel, gives her a rose and they go off.

Lots of kissing.! He likes her. Definitely F4.

Claudia comes back to house and tells the girls that Bel has gone home. The girls are shocked.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 5:14 am

Aww. I really liked Bel. Just a beautiful person inside and out. I hope she finds love. Wishing her all the best! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 01, 2017 5:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Aww. I really liked Bel. Just a beautiful person inside and out. I hope she finds love. Wishing her all the best! beatingheart
:tissuebox awwwww im crying and im not even watching it!!!!! i love you bel

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 5:23 am

So Zac is wearing a different suit tonight than the one with the SC with Dom when Dom says someone leaves?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 01, 2017 5:24 am

AllAboutLove wrote:So Zac is wearing a different suit tonight than the one with the SC with Dom when Dom says someone leaves?

ok so what did that mean again??i got confused Embarressed!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 5:24 am

Vanessa reminds me of Amy Schumer. I suspect if someone is going home it's her

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel