SELECT CONTENT

Bel Clarke - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bel Clarke - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bel Clarke - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:01 pm

Wonder why no one follows Bel and not mentioned in any of the other IGs . Since Jessica thought her to be F1 and a friend thought she would at least follow her. Very weird
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bel Clarke - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bel Clarke - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:07 pm

I think it's because Bel hasn't accepted any requests on her IG since her stats haven't changed since before the season started.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:17 pm

It will be interesting to see if her edit changes next week if she stays....also will be interesting to see what Zac says to her to get her to stay?....or if they will even show it hmmm I just find it suspicious that she is so lock down on sm?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:39 pm

^^ I agree
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:44 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:It will be interesting to see if her edit changes next week if she stays....also will be interesting to see what Zac says to her to get her to stay?....or if they will even show it hmmm I just find it suspicious that she is so lock down on sm?

I really don't think she leaves next week, why bother to show us in the preview if she actually is going to. These producers like to create fake drama, jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bel Clarke - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum