SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 9:15 pm

He did say he does not want to cage a butterfly, that is not good. Lily seems very smart and not everyone is for college, although I would like her to go.

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 9:48 pm

IMO, since we know that NZ do not spend the night with the top 2, I think he just left the girl. He seems thoughtful. For me, it is another tricky prod segment. It is always the same song: they make us believe that the F1 will not be picked for x or y reasons.

Then the color of his suit is the same when Lily has her candles date and when she has her cocktail blue dress... the same way he has endless blue shirts, I would not be surprised he has endless grey suit....

if we look at the viarni hug... we see him with closed eyes ... but 1 min before he has a little smirk on his face... We see what we hope to see and without the full sequence it is easy to misinterpret the situation... IMO

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Viarni12
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Viarni15

SC from TV episode shared on this forum

All my opinion as usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 9:55 pm

What I would like to know is what is Lily doing with him on the swing and in that beautiful blue dress, with him putting her hair behind her ear and smiling in front of the ocean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 10:04 pm

reason wrote:What I would like to know is what is Lily doing with him on the swing and in that beautiful blue dress, with him putting her hair behind her ear and smiling in front of the ocean?

well. for me it is the final take after the FRC. naked feet? cocktail chic dress? sunset? romantic setting? Sea? I do not recall a cocktail dress at the Fantasy night date. I will compare this with all the scenes we see after each FRC when they go walking on the beach.

We saw her with a black dress on her 2nd date. No way will she wear a cocktail dress at hometown. The only time would be CP before hometown or at FRC. No girl wore a cocktail party for their 1-1 diner date, at least i do not recall any. The fact he has naked feet cannot be the RC before hometown, does not make sense. He is smiling huge, is very tender and we can see Lily dropping her head on his shoulder.

This screams after FRC to me.

...IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon May 01, 2017 10:16 pm

HEA wrote:
reason wrote:What I would like to know is what is Lily doing with him on the swing and in that beautiful blue dress, with him putting her hair behind her ear and smiling in front of the ocean?

well. for me it is the final take after the FRC. naked feet? cocktail chic dress? sunset? romantic setting? Sea? I do not recall a cocktail dress at the Fantasy night date. I will compare this with all the scenes we see after each FRC when they go walking on the beach.

We saw her with a black dress on her 2nd date. No way will she wear a cocktail dress at hometown. The only time would be CP before hometown or at FRC. No girl wore a cocktail party for their 1-1 diner date, at least i do not recall any. The fact he has naked feet cannot be the RC before hometown, does not make sense. He is smiling huge, is very tender and we can see Lily dropping her head on his shoulder.

This screams after FRC to me.

...IMO

Oh I can see it that way also. But, NZ tptb have never, (or even any other season) give us the lead with the F1 after the final RC. Why would they do that?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 10:18 pm

New producers anything goes and maybe a change is needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon May 01, 2017 10:22 pm

@reason so playing devil's advocate (I am #teamlily)

this image is earlier with brighter sun

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Screen34

just before sunset
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Screen25

This is Zac later in the night / early evening alone

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Screen35

Sticking to the fact that tbtp have never given us a F1 scene in any previews, in any franchise I think this is F3 goodbye chat and then he is reflecting after saying goodbye. I hope I am wrong and they do change things up because I love the Zac with Lily. But, I reserve the right to change my mind anytime LOL teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

Last edited by 4health on Mon May 01, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 10:26 pm

I will wait to see how things go, hopefully Lily will learn something from this, and don't bother holding the hands of douche in the future, and continue to grow and be proud of who she is. I see a sassy, smart, gorgeous, and lovely young woman. More powder to the person she has turn out to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 01, 2017 10:28 pm

HEA wrote:IMO, since we know that NZ do not spend the night with the top 2, I think he just left the girl. He seems thoughtful. For me, it is another tricky prod segment. It is always the same song: they make us believe that the F1 will not be picked for x or y reasons.

Then the color of his suit is the same when Lily has her candles date and when she has her cocktail blue dress... the same way he has endless blue shirts, I would not be surprised he has endless grey suit....

if we look at the viarni hug... we see him with closed eyes ... but 1 min before he has a little smirk on his face... We see what we hope to see and without the full sequence it is easy to misinterpret the situation... IMO

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Viarni12
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Viarni15

SC from TV episode shared on this forum

All my opinion as usual.

The more and more I think about what Zac is talking about I am starting to think this is viarnis htd and it might really have to do with her chrones disease? I was stalking viarnis ig and she has pics of her in hospital with tubes and all....I know I almost lost my mum from this disease especially after her operation? no idea
Jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 10:34 pm

for me he is not upset. I think he is thoughtful.

it would be nice if we could see if he has 5 buttons at his cuff suit. I agree the shirt looks identical. Not sure about the pocket though

So he wore the same suit at night but then had his shoes I guess on? It does not make sense. duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 10:36 pm

@HEA giggling giggling giggling I have finally lost the plot. rofl rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon May 01, 2017 10:44 pm

It will be a long week. Hopefully more information will come out of NZ media etc

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi