SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 01, 2017 10:45 pm

@reason @HEA while you guys r loosing it over lily scaps I'm loosing it over viarnis laugh out loud

IMO I think 4health nailed it when she mentioned its at the RC after Htd, where f4 becomes f3.....I think it could be lily pulled him away to tell him that she has fallen for him just before he hands out the roses question I can't see the editors showing us after the Frc and the winner?? Then this seasons editing IMO is really crap.
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 10:47 pm

@LeapofFaith It really is a load of crap. I have truly enjoyed this NZ series will I watch again yes. I seems to pick the ones who loses, but what else is new. My bachelor pick is about to lose and now I fell in love with the sassy one and she is about to lose. :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox I cant win if I try.

Last edited by reason on Mon May 01, 2017 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 10:49 pm

reason wrote:@HEA giggling giggling giggling I have finally lost the plot. rofl rofl rofl rofl

I know right? cantstopl

what are the odds that he wore the same suit, same white shirt, same pocket.. yet naked feet at sunset and probably with shoes at night?

so maybe they went to a concert or a charity and they needed to be dressed? and he walked her to her door and left thoughtful... scratch :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 10:53 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@reason @HEA while you guys r loosing it over lily scaps I'm loosing it over viarnis laugh out loud

IMO I think 4health nailed it when she mentioned its at the RC after   Htd, where f4 becomes f3.....I think it could be lily pulled him away to tell him that she has fallen for him just before he hands out the roses question I can't see the editors showing us after the Frc and the winner?? Then this seasons editing IMO is really crap.

but then zac was so hot that he decided to talk to her naked feet.... teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 2498057887

the more this franchise goes, the less edits make sense to me. I started to watch this show because I saw a love story from the start. Now, the love story is only revealed at hometown and sometimes even fantasy dates. :headbanging I do not care who zac pic really, i like them all but i expect a bit more than i like you, lets try a long distance skype relationship.

ps: agree... lot of craps.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 01, 2017 11:09 pm

4health wrote:@reason so playing devil's advocate (I am #teamlily)

this image is earlier with brighter sun

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen34

just before sunset
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen25

This is Zac later in the night / early evening alone

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen35

Sticking to the fact that tbtp have never given us a F1 scene in any previews, in any franchise I think this is F3 goodbye chat and then he is reflecting after saying goodbye.   I hope I am wrong and they do change things up because I love the Zac with Lily.  But, I reserve the right to change my mind anytime LOL teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 3806527698

Ok going by Zacs hair IMO his hair is still really short in Thailand and now I think about these scaps this looks like the resort they go to next episodes? If the v scaps r htd zacks hair is much longer?....So this lily and Zac sc could actually be still in Thailand before HTDs :headbanging I'm over it now I need to take a break Hugesmile

@reason bestbud! I always pick the f2! laugh out loud I'm just enjoying the sleuthing now! But the edit is doing my head in
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:16 pm

@LeapofFaith @reason ... same here .. lets create a club of F2 shall we? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:21 pm

4health wrote:
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen31

Lily date is the Sarojin resort in Thailand

Looks very much a fantasy date to me.... extremely romantic

you can see pictures HERE

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Aboutu10
source HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:44 pm

so if this is the fantasy date at The Sarojin in Thailand, here are the activities:

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Tours10
source HERE

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Saroji10
source HERE

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Locati10
source HERE

I also found may beach swing images in Thailand

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Travel10
source HERE

NOTE: do you see the flowers on the swing? aren,t they the same kind of flowers that could be on Claudia's head

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Claudi11
source: preview TV episodes posted on this forum

Last edited by HEA on Mon May 01, 2017 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon May 01, 2017 11:45 pm

It seems like from what @katiebelle posted in Ep thread that only 3 girls have HTDs ....so IMO that swing sc of lily and Zac is the cp before HTDs going from f4 to f3!!!!

IMO Viarni has a sc for htd so who else maybe lily and Claudia?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon May 01, 2017 11:46 pm

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:
teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Screen31

Lily date is the Sarojin resort in Thailand

Looks very much a fantasy date to me.... extremely romantic

you can see pictures HERE

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Aboutu10
source HERE

Wow @HEA - great sleuthing!!!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 11:51 pm

Does all the fantasy dates look like that? where Lily is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi