SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 10:35 pm

reason wrote:@HEA not that I recall. The hair do is not seen before either.

I do not recall this green pillows either and the urgency when she says that she need to tell him how she feels NOW. The only time I am thinking is F3 date

what do you think?

Back to top Go down

15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 10:37 pm

@HEA It might be. It is just incredible that nothing has leek out about this show over there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 10:41 pm

reason wrote:@HEA It might be.  It is just incredible that nothing has leek out about this show over there.

did we figure it out the timeline about taping? I know one girl said it was over weeks ago. But I am thinking that they may have had a break in between hometown and F3 dates and final 2 dates?

Lily has a woman article. Who else in previous seasons had one»? I remember few had one right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 10:42 pm

HEA wrote:did we have this background with one of the other girl??

15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 710
Source

The type of flowers may give us a hint to where this is? The photo I am viewing is only small on my screen - are they roses?

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue May 02, 2017 10:50 pm

they look more like peonies and baby breath to me.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 10:52 pm

@robinvi Did they promote Matilda like this when she won or even the girl that was chosen in the second season?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:02 pm

I am also thinking that the pic of Zac and Lily is somewhere in Tropical North QLD. The abundant foliage and little sand is so typical of this area. JMO.

The only thing that creates doubt in my mind is that would they have another season with the finale being held in Australia?

Last edited by bachfan05 on Tue May 02, 2017 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue May 02, 2017 11:02 pm

I can't remember, gotta ask @allaboutlove she would know most likely. They released cute videos like this for bach aus, richie's season. By the end of the week I bet they will most likely have a video for the remaining girls leading up to HTD. That's my guess, I don't think they can make a video like that for one girl, it would be to obvious.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:04 pm

@robinvi Who else from the cast got a women's weekly cover like Lily? did that happen in Art season also? If we want result then revisiting past season will help even in the upcoming season of AUS. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 02, 2017 11:08 pm

reason wrote:@robinvi Who else from the cast got a women's weekly cover like Lily? did that happen in Art season also?  If we want result then revisiting past season will help even in the upcoming season of AUS.  IMHO

i think AAL mentioned before that matilda had a story in woman's weekly in season 1?.....

ETA she was Arts f1....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:10 pm

@LeapofFaith Interesting. I love Lily and would be happy if she wins, because that boring Zac would have to be on his feet at all times. She would always be keeping him guessing. It would IMHO work out well, it would never be a boring house or relationship for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 02, 2017 11:13 pm

reason wrote:@LeapofFaith Interesting.  I love Lily and would be happy if she wins, because that boring Zac would have to be on his feet at all times.  She would always be keeping him guessing.  It would IMHO work out well, it would never be a boring house or relationship for sure.

since you and i always tend to pic the f2 lets hope this season, 1 of us gets it right  15 - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698  yes

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Tue May 02, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi