SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 66 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Sat May 20, 2017 4:23 am

I learned a few tips from the super sleuthers on the board who pointed that I should observe the Lead's actions and listen to what the Lead is saying about a contestant. Its not about the contestant its about the Lead when trying to figure who F1 is going to be.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health Sat May 20, 2017 4:47 am

LynnTa wrote:I learned a few tips from the super  sleuthers on the board who pointed that I should observe the Lead's actions and  listen to what the Lead is saying about a contestant. Its not about  the contestant its about the Lead when trying to figure who F1 is going to be.

@LynnTa I totally agree with this but no matter what, people will listen and watch and think differently.    IMO what the lead is saying just before the finale in interviews and body language etc. is more telling then SM, previews, ITMs and things on the show because it is manipulated.   I am okay if Viarni is F1 because there are more hints to her being F1 then Lily.  But, I enjoy watching my favorite relationship even if I know that the lead will most likely pick the other person.  This season has been the first time that I actually can say that I just don't see it with Viarni even after all the SM and things that @teamviarni point out as to why.  I usually can see it and prepare myself and be content but this time not so much.  I just don't see it at all.  I even rewatched as a Viarni fan and ignore Lily, even then I don't see it.   But, if she does win I will have to go back and try to see exactly the things others pointed out again.  I am just the person that likes to sleuth to the end.  So, I did this image from what has been posted here and edited these together to compare.  I know these are snapshots at different times but these images are either at HELLO, MIDDLE or GOODBYE.   Either one of those times Lily's kiss on the lips just doesn't make since with any of them IMO.   I had to compare body language.  

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Zac_pi10

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat May 20, 2017 5:55 am

That's the beauty of this forum! I just love the diversity of opinions!

During the little luncheon on the Vineyard--Zac was talking about how much he would like it all to come to an end and go back to RL and wanted to open and honest about how he feels. V gave him quite a look a said ---"I guess you have to be careful what you say -- " I'm trying to figure out in what context that comment would fit.

P.S I too am loving V's red dress!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat May 20, 2017 6:33 am

This is interesting.  Looking back at this tweet from thebachelornz doesn't it looks like they are promoting Viarni for bachelorette.  Shouldn't it have said Zac's first bachelorette?

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Screen18
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 8:53 am

LynnTa wrote:imo V's red dress is a give away. Red is Colgate's color and I think that Colgate is the main sponsor this season. CMIIW

I remember thinking Matty J was the winner on the Au season due to the blatant product placement. He end up as the Bachelor though instead!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 8:56 am

robinvi wrote:I am with @Katiebelle when looking at the foliage to me it seems clear the V is after Lily. I also think the greeting photo is deceptive. I think it is a kiss on the cheek and not on the lips for lily. Lastly I believe that the red dress is more complimentary to that color blue than black. If Zac was in a more formal navy suit I would think otherwise. To me with the suit with open shirt no tie and a more summer like blue cut and fabric the less formal red dress seems to compliment more. We will see. I am very excited, love both girls. Grown to like Zac, he is still a little stiff on camera during the season but the cameos and post production stuff, he is totally fun and down to earth. He has a good choice whomever he pics.

I would love to see another photo of Lily's dress as it may be dark blue, rather than black...and if so, IMO, it would look better with Zac's suit. I honestly think the shade of red, not necessarily the style of Viarni's dress is too garish or bright for that shade of blue. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 8:58 am

iamreal2u wrote:This is interesting.  Looking back at this tweet from thebachelornz doesn't it looks like they are promoting Viarni for bachelorette.  Shouldn't it have said Zac's first bachelorette?

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Screen18

Did Viarni have a promo before the actual show, I mean on Facebook? I think it was @allaboutlove that said F1's are usually highlighted before the airing of the show? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 9:16 am

Apologies for not neglecting to put full source details for the pics in my post about previous F1s and what they wore.  Here are the pics again with full citation details.  I included both NZ and AU as they have the same producers AFAIK:

Aust Bach Season 1

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 UB3H0SD

Source

Aust Bach Season 2

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 SBLafHQ

Source

Aust Bach Season 3

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 30VvbGB

Source

Aust Bach Season 4

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 S7RI7Vn

Source

Aust Bachette Season 1

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 XtPE7Ku

Source

Aust Bachette Season 2

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 QRz9h9s

Source

NZ Bach Season 1

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Z5LWVlo

Source

NZ Bach Season 2

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 EVnZ8Tp

Source

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 5GzldYY

Source

Note: For this one I included both F1 and F2 since according to this article the lead says he flipped a coin to choose the winner so it could have been either girl.  I wonder if the producers thought it would be Naz since her dress fits more with the other winners, IMO.

If Viarni is F1 the red would certainly be a departure from the norm but of course that doesn't mean they won't do it and that's a really interesting point about the Colgate sponsorship @LynnTa - good pickup!

It would be fantastic if we get another preview and someone could screenshot Lily's dress - if we can find out the price and compare it to Viarni's that might be a clue, considering @bachfan05's pickup about Snez's dress being so expensive.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 9:17 am

iamreal2u wrote:This is interesting.  Looking back at this tweet from thebachelornz doesn't it looks like they are promoting Viarni for bachelorette.  Shouldn't it have said Zac's first bachelorette?

This is VERY interesting indeed, great pickup @iamreal2u yes !
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sat May 20, 2017 9:42 am

I think they might be referring to her being the first bachelorette out the limo. Production is not going to spoil the ending with something this obvious especially after the claudia leak.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat May 20, 2017 10:28 am

It was episode 1 introduction of the Bachelorettes. Dom said lets meet some our Bachelorettes & V's introduction video was first followed by Lily then Bel etc.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat May 20, 2017 10:38 am

robinvi wrote:

I think they might be referring to her being the first bachelorette out the limo. Production is not going to spoil the ending with something this obvious especially after the claudia leak.

ITA this was posted back in March 19th episode 1 and she was the first bachelorette to start off the season, First out of Limo, First introduction Video but if she isn't Zac's F1 we can say that they were grooming her for the bachelorette can't we????

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 66 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi