SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 11:01 pm

OMG Pantsuit arhhhhh the lighting appears to be edited to emphazie a point I can NOT see an f1 wearing a pantsuit and a really cheap one TPTB should be racked over the coals for this unless Lily wanted it.

Last edited by Karina on Sat May 20, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Sat May 20, 2017 11:03 pm

Body language Lily so positive etc dress Viarni lighting edited hard to tell but prop V

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 11:05 pm

@Bobette Lily is final 2 and Viarni is final 1. **IMO**

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 11:07 pm

If Lily is F2 I wonder if she looks so happy/relaxed because she saw the writing on the wall and had made peace with it? I just can't get over Viarni's expression. She almost looks embarrassed. Certainly not the glowing look of adoration I am used to seeing on a (potentially) F1's face when walking up to the Lead at a FRC.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 11:10 pm

@Bobette Look at the third photo I believe is after Zac say good bye she stop smiling. As her mom said she hides things well, will she be hurt yes but she will move on and one day find the one.

Viarni I think is afraid and apprehensive, she will be smiling after that.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 20, 2017 11:10 pm

Viarni just looks really nervous imo...I think I would feel like throwing up if it was me ahhhh I don't know how they do it!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 11:18 pm

I will certainly be interested to see how their expressions change after the news is delivered.  Lily looks so confident here.  If she is F2, will she be crushed, or will her expression stay relatively the same, as if she expected it?  That's what I'll be looking for, if she is F2.  At least we have seen those photos of her out and about with Hannah looking happy so I'll be keeping those in mind as reassurance that she's OK.

As for Viarni, all I can say is, if she is F1, I will be hoping to see a very different demeanour from her after the FRC.  I will concede that it must be very nerve-wracking and not everyone is comfortable showing emotion in front of the camera, but I still don't get the feeling she's into him!  I will be hoping to see a warmer and more relaxed post-show Viarni, if she is F1. Do we get a WTA episode tomorrow night?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 11:28 pm

reason wrote:@Bobette Look at the third photo I believe is after Zac say good bye she stop smiling.  As her mom said she hides things well, will she be hurt yes but she will move on and one day find the one.  

Viarni I think is afraid and apprehensive, she will be smiling after that.

The third pic is taken a moment after the second pic - they are from the sequence of her walking up to Zac.  None of these screen caps are post-goodbye, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 11:33 pm

@Bobette okay then, if so she will still be let go in the end. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Sat May 20, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 11:37 pm

I have to agree with @Katiebelle that they likely did red for Colgate being a sponsor. So far to me the edit has been the typical obvious edit for F1 for Viarni and while I've had doubt based on SM more than anything else the edit still seems to be following the usual course of obvious F1 to me. Add in the SC of Lily in a jumpsuit and I just can't imagine a F1 in a jumpsuit even if the contestant liked it. If Viarni was in a jumpsuit I would think the same. To me it seems intentional.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat May 20, 2017 11:42 pm

@Bobette yep WTA Monday yes but I believe they will tape it tonight...oooooo can't wait for it should be good
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 11:42 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette yep WTA Monday yes but I believe they will tape it tonight...oooooo can't wait for it should be good

AWESOME! Thanks for the info thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi