SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 11:49 pm

Lily is Lily, she can win even with a jumpsuit

Back to top Go down

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 11:53 pm

@Jasmine8 She was a beautiful breath of fresh air, I will miss this season and hopefully someone else will come next season and steal the show again.  I would not mind seeing a season of her with some lovely men vying for her hand.  I like Zac he seems like a very nice gentleman. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Sun May 21, 2017 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 21, 2017 12:06 am

I just had to do this LOL even if most think Viarni is F1 but don't forget the during the last Bachelor AUS season (which was a success) that someone posted production for this show now.  I remembered his FRC the sun was more on Alex which made me say man they didn't think of sun in her eyes.  It wasn't good but she was still F1.  Just keeping my #teamlily to the end until she leaves.  

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Screen52

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3777p480-bachelor-australia-season-4-richie-strahan-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers-2

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 12:09 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun May 21, 2017 12:16 am

Still can't get over the red dress and black jumpsuit. Why put Zac in that color blue suit?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 21, 2017 12:23 am

iamreal2u wrote:Still can't get over the red dress and black jumpsuit.  Why put Zac in that color blue suit?

Maybe it was on sale too? cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun May 21, 2017 12:31 am

iamreal2u wrote:Still can't get over the red dress and black jumpsuit.  Why put Zac in that color blue suit?

Dont forget Richie's suit at FRC....

His suit casual and her dress all glam and IMO don't match. Red Hanky would have matched Nikki's red dress.

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Screen86

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

Also don't forget Art's FRC outfit....not even a suit jacket or tie

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Screen53

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 12:32 am

4health wrote:I just had to do this LOL even if most think Viarni is F1 but don't forget the during the last Bachelor AUS season (which was a success) that someone posted production for this show now.  I remembered his FRC the sun was more on Alex which made me say man they didn't think of sun in her eyes.  It wasn't good but she was still F1.  Just keeping my #teamlily to the end until she leaves.  

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Screen52

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3777p480-bachelor-australia-season-4-richie-strahan-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Oh yes thank you ! thank you ! thank you! thank you xxxxxx

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 21, 2017 12:33 am

Bobette wrote:I will certainly be interested to see how their expressions change after the news is delivered.  Lily looks so confident here.  If she is F2, will she be crushed, or will her expression stay relatively the same, as if she expected it?  That's what I'll be looking for, if she is F2.  At least we have seen those photos of her out and about with Hannah looking happy so I'll be keeping those in mind as reassurance that she's OK.

As for Viarni, all I can say is, if she is F1, I will be hoping to see a very different demeanour from her after the FRC.  I will concede that it must be very nerve-wracking and not everyone is comfortable showing emotion in front of the camera, but I still don't get the feeling she's into him!  I will be hoping to see a warmer and more relaxed post-show Viarni, if she is F1. Do we get a WTA episode tomorrow night?

In the US version we have been told that the F2 is told that it's them and the F1 that it's not them, so that when they get there, the surprise/shock is more pronounced. It's all about the drama and making good TV.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun May 21, 2017 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sun May 21, 2017 12:34 am

Bobette wrote:

Maybe it was on sale too?  cantstopl
I could not stop laughing when I read this bestbud! bestbud! teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 3806527698

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 21, 2017 12:41 am

Honestly both of the FRC outfits I struggle to see as F1 outfits. One has cutouts for a bare midriff, the other is a jumpsuit.

I am not sure how either one would translate in post-finale photos for media? Just so odd to me how the stylists for the show even thought of either of those outfits as options considering they will be in media photos.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun May 21, 2017 12:50 am

4health wrote:

Dont forget Richie's suit at FRC....

His suit casual and her dress all glam and IMO don't match.   Red Hanky would have matched Nikki's red dress.

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Screen86

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

Also don't forget Art's FRC outfit....not even a suit jacket or tie

teamlily - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Screen53

I meant if V is F1 why that color suit for Zac. Makes no sense.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi