SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:47 am

Ash2214 wrote:It was just weird in general. These two didn't get much time. CH was all negative and nothing positive. 

Even though CH really went after Jordan because of his brother, he eventually switched. JoJo and Jordan got to talk about their house in Dallas, Jordan moving down to Dallas right away, heck, CH even showed their People Magazine cover of them looking so happy. They got to talk about how happy their families were for them. None of that with Nick and Vanessa.

At the same time, however, it's not all on CH and his questions. When CH was giving Jordan and JoJo a hard time about Aaron, Jordan didn't take the bait. He would reiterate that this was his life with JoJo that they were going to create and she was the person he wanted to do life with. They got through the difficulty of being in hiding and now they felt like they could get through anything because of their love for each other and their friendship.

Nick and Vanessa didn't even try to counteract the negativity. They went with it. All JMO.

I didn't watch that season, so I can't comment on it. But I disagree about them not counteracting negativity. While they mentioned they were realistic, they did say they were optimistic. They acknowledged the pressure from SM, but they also said they didn't feel like they needed to prove anything from anyone. They talked about challenges and disagreements, but they also said they were open communicators and that has helped them resolve those conflicts. It wasn't sunshine and rainbows, but I don't think it's as negative as it's made out to be (that Nick was miserable or they had so much physical space between them); I just think people choose to hear what they want to hear. Feel free to say the same about me Smiley
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't take her laugh

DITTO....... sigh I think I would have enjoyed Corinne more. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:48 am

crunchycheeto wrote:

I didn't watch that season, so I can't comment on it. But I disagree about them not counteracting negativity. While they mentioned they were realistic, they did say they were optimistic. They acknowledged the pressure from SM, but they also said they didn't feel like they needed to prove anything from anyone. They talked about challenges and disagreements, but they also said they were open communicators and that has helped them resolve those conflicts. It wasn't sunshine and rainbows, but I don't think it's as negative as it's made out to be (that Nick was miserable or they had so much physical space between them); I just think people choose to hear what they want to hear. Feel free to say the same about me Smiley

THIS! :claphands
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:48 am

I don't know...for me this was just unscripted "live" Nick. He's a realist. He's not an over the top person and he's always been a pretty low energy guy. I still saw that glimmer in his eye when he looked at her and and he was constantly rubbing her leg and stroking her hand. I'm not ready to write them off yet. Also, if I were him, I would have been so ticked off about the whole "Rachel meeting some of her guys" thing. Benny Boy got both families on stage singing kumbaya at the end and he gets the Rachel show. Annoying. no
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:49 am

ElonM wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BRmpQSXhTQx/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30&hl=en

So cute.

For those who can't see it. Thanks @ElonM

vanessagrimaldi30He swept me off my feet...literally! Love, love, love you! @nickviall  squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 25 2764  squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 25 1f48d
squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 25 17265414_1259378597478928_5639515831739088896_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:49 am

Very happy and hopeful for this couple and their future! They are the most real I have seen on this show. They couldn't wait for the whole CH interrogation to be over. I see support, communication, maturity, I see a real "team" Smiley Can't wait for their interviews, etc
Jimmy Kimmel!! OMG! The Bachelor Limo Driver, hahaha! Too funny! And the famous chalkboard!! Waiting anxiously for the couple!!

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 25 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:50 am

Alanna wrote:Nick will find the next V to sleep with in due time IMO. The real V will find a man who will dote on her as she so clearly needs IMO. Nick needs someone like Andi or equally witchy woman to be totally independent from each other.

This so reminds me of last season. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:56 am

crunchycheeto wrote:See, if I were in CH's position, I would've asked further about the breakfast. What can Nick cook? Anything adorable you learned about each other during SHVs? Then when she mentioned how she was starting a charity, I would've asked about that, too... maybe try to bring some humanity back to the show. It's not that hard to put a positive spin on things if you ask the right questions; but this doom and gloom line of questioning has always been their MO, especially for polarizing figures/couples.

This is CH's role, though. He always does this. Last season he was more concerned about getting dirt on the couple's estranged sibling.
It's sad.
The focus is not on the couple at the ATFR. It's simple a segway into the next train wreck. IMO the whole thing was cringeworthy. The whole thing.
I saw no issues with the couple other than the host. But he has always been a problem imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:See, if I were in CH's position, I would've asked further about the breakfast. What can Nick cook? Anything adorable you learned about each other during SHVs? Then when she mentioned how she was starting a charity, I would've asked about that, too... maybe try to bring some humanity back to the show. It's not that hard to put a positive spin on things if you ask the right questions; but this doom and gloom line of questioning has always been their MO, especially for polarizing figures/couples.

This is CH's role, though. He always does this. Last season he was more concerned about getting dirt on the couple's estranged sibling.
It's sad.
The focus is not on the couple at the ATFR. It's simple a segway into the next train wreck. IMO the whole thing was cringeworthy. The whole thing.
I saw no issues with the couple other than the host. But he has always been a problem imo.

I'm totally aware of that. And I know they do it to put on a "dramatic" show. Just making a point that the mood/vibe is largely influenced by the kind of questions an interviewer asks.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:59 am

CH loved sticking it to Josh after Nick spilled the beans. Josh was so smooth, it's all out in the open, he knew everything. SM loved loved loved them. Yeah ok uh huh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:00 am

Nick was wearing a bracelet with Vanessa's name on it!!
He traded in the yellow wristband for it! giggling

LOVE!!! beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick was wearing a bracelet with Vanessa's name on it!!
He traded in the yellow wristband for it! giggling

LOVE!!! beatingheart

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 25 C62ZQ1IWkAATdvj

and here they are on JK

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911