SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 24 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:36 am

The pictures Nick posted are from Kimmel. Smiley

Wait are they?? Can anyone confirm?

Last edited by Cila51290 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:36 am

Nick posted an album on IG that includes 4 photos.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:37 am

brownravens wrote:I'm hoping it lasts for them! I saw so many similarities with Vanessa's edit and Jordan's and I feel like TPTB screwed them to add mystery to the show's ending because the lead was into their F1 quite early. CH's post-game questioning follows the edit but that said I got the impression he didn't personally like Vanessa a lot either...

I don't think chris likes Nick either. JMO
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:38 am

Well everyone thought CH hated Jordan too..Deja vu??
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:39 am

It was just weird in general. These two didn't get much time. CH was all negative and nothing positive. 

Even though CH really went after Jordan because of his brother, he eventually switched. JoJo and Jordan got to talk about their house in Dallas, Jordan moving down to Dallas right away, heck, CH even showed their People Magazine cover of them looking so happy. They got to talk about how happy their families were for them. None of that with Nick and Vanessa.

At the same time, however, it's not all on CH and his questions. When CH was giving Jordan and JoJo a hard time about Aaron, Jordan didn't take the bait. He would reiterate that this was his life with JoJo that they were going to create and she was the person he wanted to do life with. They got through the difficulty of being in hiding and now they felt like they could get through anything because of their love for each other and their friendship.

Nick and Vanessa didn't even try to counteract the negativity. They went with it. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:39 am

bleuberry wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:I think CH put Vanessa on the defensive as soon as she walked on the stage.  It was all downhill from there! hmmm

I was surprised how eagerly she took the bait. Did Nick not warn her? Did she not gaf? She kept going and going.

She, like Rachel, has never seen this show. Truly mind boggling to me that *anyone* would put themselves in a position like this having no clue what they are getting themselves into. Usually nowadays when you watch like Survivor, for example, the contestants are huge fans and know exactly what the show is/how they want to play/what they are getting into. I don't know if these contestants are embarrassed to admit they watch the Bachelor or what, but so many play dumb. "They just had no idea what the show is about." I don't know if this is an act or if they are for real... but good lord. Know what you are walking into.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:41 am

Kashathediva wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Love her honesty and not an ounce of fakeness

That's what I like so much about her...Plus she is moving to the USA....

Who is this woman LoveDovez and did someone put a magic spell on her? :gotcha:

1052 back with the new lead.

lolol As always, I freakin love you, Kasha. I know what it is I've been Nicked. ;))))
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:41 am

Ash2214 wrote:It was just weird in general. These two didn't get much time. CH was all negative and nothing positive. 

Even though CH really went after Jordan because of his brother, he eventually switched. JoJo and Jordan got to talk about their house in Dallas, Jordan moving down to Dallas right away, heck, CH even showed their People Magazine cover of them looking so happy. They got to talk about how happy their families were for them. None of that with Nick and Vanessa.

At the same time, however, it's not all on CH and his questions. When CH was giving Jordan and JoJo a hard time about Aaron, Jordan didn't take the bait. He would reiterate that this was his life with JoJo that they were going to create and she was the person he wanted to do life with. They got through the difficulty of being in hiding and now they felt like they could get through anything because of their love for each other and their friendship.

Nick and Vanessa didn't even try to counteract the negativity. They went with it. All JMO.

I think it bodes with their personalities. They feed off negativity, IMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:43 am

Julie81 wrote:
brownravens wrote:I'm hoping it lasts for them! I saw so many similarities with Vanessa's edit and Jordan's and I feel like TPTB screwed them to add mystery to the show's ending because the lead was into their F1 quite early. CH's post-game questioning follows the edit but that said I got the impression he didn't personally like Vanessa a lot either...

I don't think chris likes Nick either. JMO

I personally feel they didn't like that Nick didn't deliver the trashy and sex filled season they thought he would deliver. They had to take solace in Corinne and her platinum vagine. I am not sure why they allowed him to do DWTS though. hmmm

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:44 am

Disappointed it turned into the "Rachel show", way to give the happy couple the shaft.

I have no desire to watch Rachel.. I was excited about her until her HTD, but after that and seeing her comments post show, I might have to pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:45 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRmpQSXhTQx/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30&hl=en

So cute.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:45 am

Jimmy Kimmel Bachelor Superfans are hilarious
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911