SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 43 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by emusha Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Raven did mention Vanessa. She said "Nick and Vanessa are very passionate" and that she can definitely see the church bells ringing with them.

Raven did not wish Vanessa anything for her relationship or congratulations. which is what Rachel is being criticized for earlier in this thread. Raven responded to a question about what her projection is about whether the relationship will end up in marriage.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:16 pm

emusha wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Raven did mention Vanessa. She said "Nick and Vanessa are very passionate" and that she can definitely see the church bells ringing with them.

Raven did not wish Vanessa anything for her relationship or congratulations. which is what Rachel is being criticized for earlier in this thread. Raven responded to a question about what her projection is about whether the relationship will end up in marriage.

She said "Vanessa and Nick" so to me she included Vanessa in that context. She was aware of their passion and like for one another and can see how that can ultimately lead to a wedding. To me that's a congrats without saying it and wishing that relationship well. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:17 pm

Well... this is not a fan thread, so everyone is allowed their own thoughts on the subject and allowed to criticize or not criticize who they please.  

But IMO, the F2 may get a slight pass where the new Ette will receive criticism because she's more the focus now.  Just how things go, IMO.  

Those two are 2 peas in a pod or I guess I should say 2 of 7 of the squad, so it doesn't surprise me to see them saying the same things and banding together and overlooking Vanessa.  At this point, IMO they should all move on, petty is not a good look for the new Ette or her bestie.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:34 pm

Atleast one of Nick's friends is onboard the Nissa train!  Hugesmile From Sharleen's Finale Recap:

Lastly, I’ve heard mixed reviews about Vanessa and Nick’s AFR showing, but—and you know by now I don’t hold back on my opinions—I truly thought they aced it. Viewers and Bachelor alums alike seemed to find it “awkward” that the two weren’t beaming the entire time. What I saw was two very pragmatic people talking about a wonderful relationship that had its challenges but that was entirely worth the work. I was reminded of what Nick said to Vanessa earlier in the episode, before the proposal: “I could come here and tell you everything you wants to hear. I know what you want to hear.” Believe me, Vanessa and Nick could have gone up there, smiled until their cheeks hurt, and talked about how easy everything is because they’re so in love. They know what we want to see and hear. And frankly, if they weren’t happy but were faking it, that’s what they SHOULD have done. (How many couples have we seen now, smiling and raving about how great everything is, who were broken up soon after?) Instead, Vanessa and Nick made it very clear how in love they are, but that everything from logistics to being “insulated” have been difficult hurdles. Realism shouldn’t be mistaken for unhappiness, especially while the folks in question talk about being realists.

On the whole, I am beyond happy for this couple in particular. I do feel like Nick has found his match in Vanessa. She’s her own person with her own opinions, knows her worth, is analytical and self aware—and gorgeous to boot. She’s everything I envisioned Nick finding happiness with and more. Congratulations to the happy couple!
Source

I couldn't agree more!  :yes:

I am glad that these two have their family and atleast some friends in their corner rooting for their happiness!  sign heart
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 pm

You guys! Would you slow down! laugh out loud I'm slammed at work and I can't keep up with everything you are talking about.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:45 pm

@sosleepy I know the feeling and I'm on a snow day! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Amethyst wrote:Hello, everyone! I'm emerging from my little snow cave over on the unspoiled side. I can't say that I'm in the least surprised that Nick picked Vanessa. She seemed like a front-runner early on, and the probable pick for perhaps the last third of the season. I loved Raven from the get-go and was pleased to see her make it so far.

So congratulations to the happy couple. I think that Nick got exactly what he wanted, which is a passionate, strong-willed, opinionated woman who is not a pushover. Whether that is what will make him happy in the long run remains to be seen. But at least he will get his chance to try to make it work.

As for the Rachel/Vanessa situation -- one thing that struck me about Rachel during the season is that she made a concerted effort to stay out of the Corinne drama when the majority of the house was upset with her. Now there are a number of reasons why she could have done that, but my vibe at the time was that Rachel had a "not my circus, not my monkeys" attitude about it. She knew no good could come of getting involved. So that colors my view of whatever went down between Rachel and Vanessa. My take is that Rachel would not have sought trouble, and would only have "gone there" under great provocation.

My take on Vanessa is that she fell hard for Nick early on, and that this raised a lot of insecurities within her. I think this colored her later interactions with her fellow housemates. She didn't seem to take kindly to any threats of competition from the other women. I could easily see her lashing out at someone that she perceived as a threat to her relationship with Nick.

I also think that Rachel has no desire to be two-faced. So instead of saying something negative about Vanessa, she said nothing.

All of this is JMO, of course, and based on observation combined with a fair amount of speculation.

THIS!! I was also unspoiled until Rachel was announced as Bachelorette and this is exactly how I viewed things all around.

Rachel has been very gracious towards Nick and thought she wished him well.

Rachel has never been very active on SM and now probably going a million miles an hour in her role as lead. I have seen too many past contestants and couples use SM to create image of perfect relationship when the opposite was true so I don't take much stock in it.

Vanessa said herself on JK...her 2 friends in house were Danielle and Taylor. She was not there to make lots of friends but for Nick and that is fine cause she is now engaged to him. The end.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:54 pm

mindless wrote:Kaitlyn and Shawn hadn't decided on a place to live either by ATFR and they're still going strong. It's not quite so easy when you're from different countries and haven't even spent a day in public yet. If I were them I'd take it slow and see where exactly I can see myself long-term. Explore. They need to get past DWTS first though.  

Jason and Molly had no long term, solidified plans as of AFR either. Obvi, 8 years later, they are good.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:04 pm

I am totally befuddled.
On one hand, if the couple has wedding plans ATFR, the couple is rushing into things.
On the other hand, if the couple has no wedding plans at the ATFR it's because they are on their way to breaking up.
You can't win in this set up.
In the meantime, on my count there are 4 couples that have not married yet still together. Then there are couples that have not married yet, that have children.
IMO I am going to let these couples work it out on their own. They don't need my input.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Has it been confirmed he had sex with Rachel?

IHMO I dont think they did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:15 pm

I don't think they did either. I've never heard that they did either.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:24 pm

Hey y'all!! I've been at work all day. Could you kindly link me to the couple's fan thread? For the life of me I can't find it! I'm on my phone and I'm just a ditz I guess!! Lol

Last edited by Julie81 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911