SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 23 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:34 pm

What I liked most about Nick and Vanessa is they weren't BS-ing or being fake on ATFR as they themselves said they're real and they were being real. plus, Vanessa already got a ton of hate this season and of course Nick did (because duh) and CH grilling them so yeah I could see it especially since that is what CH does - even with JoJo and Jordan last year. Nothing new here. Vanessa and Nick seemed very very realistic and said they talk about everything and sure as heck I believe them as they said that's their strengths as a couple they both agreed that they communicate well so to me that's already a long way ahead of most of these couples who BS on ATFR IMO and is just who they are seeing how they were on the show - two real people in a real relationship not going to put on airs for a TV show. I'd take that any day over the fluff and nonsense I've seen so many times before.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by OnePromise Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:34 pm

I think they look miserable because they are sick of pretending. Sick of lying about their lives. Sick of having to defend every move they make. It's time to celebrate. Let the negative comments roll off and the rest of your life begin. Go Nick and Vanessa!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:34 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud FRC pics have finally been uploaded to the ABC site.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:34 pm

I'm hoping it lasts for them! I saw so many similarities with Vanessa's edit and Jordan's and I feel like TPTB screwed them to add mystery to the show's ending because the lead was into their F1 quite early. CH's post-game questioning follows the edit but that said I got the impression he didn't personally like Vanessa a lot either...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:35 pm

I don't think Nick and Vanessa are unhappy as a couple, I think they're just ready to be done with this BS show. IMO, Nick hasn't looked very happy all season long, with the exception of his time with Vanessa, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's some animosity between the show and Nick. Maybe the dust up between V and R caused some bad blood and this is pay back with the crappy edit and the short ATFR for them. Doesn't the bachelor normally talk first and then they introduce his fiancee? This time is was Vanessa talking first, or should I say CH meddling in their business and focusing on problems. I don't know, from the way CH was talking I get the feeling there were some toes stepped on..

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:35 pm

I definitely agree with CH baiting Vanessa. I can't be for sure if they are happy but her family seems happy for her. They keep posting pics that their niece is engaged! They seem excited. She packed a gazillion bags for LA. Who knows. Time will tell but I'm for sure disappointed in CH for the way he treated nick and mostly Vanessa tonight, it was the Rachel show tonight. What a let down.

People can say it's because the lack of chemistry but they set N&V up from the very start by bringing V out first. It's all in their editing and questioning. The atmosphere was off and they accomplished what they wanted to.....they wanted to plant seeds of doubt. Not sure why but they did.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:I think CH put Vanessa on the defensive as soon as she walked on the stage.  It was all downhill from there! hmmm

I was surprised how eagerly she took the bait. Did Nick not warn her? Did she not gaf? She kept going and going.

it seemed a bit like she needed to get something off her chest....
One thing though that aft session made me a bit more appreciative of Nick's inability to fake things imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:35 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm laughing at the Twitter trend list and it even says people aren't happy about the Bachelor finale. laugh out loud

People amaze me.. How is the outcome of a TV show something that can make them unhappy. Like I always say Don't sweat the small stuff...
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:35 pm

Glad to hear Vanessa say they don't need to prove anything to anyone. Glad we won't see SM drunken backlash since she hasn't up until now I don't think we will in the future.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:35 pm

It JK time now.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:35 pm

I love that they are being real. I liked Vanessa's answer that they don't need to prove anything. This is their life and I am glad that they don't have to deal with TPTB's edits or prying questions anymore.

Onward and Upward!

#Nissa! :sprinklehearts
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:36 pm

See, if I were in CH's position, I would've asked further about the breakfast. What can Nick cook? Anything adorable you learned about each other during SHVs? Then when she mentioned how she was starting a charity, I would've asked about that, too... maybe try to bring some humanity back to the show. It's not that hard to put a positive spin on things if you ask the right questions; but this doom and gloom line of questioning has always been their MO, especially for polarizing figures/couples.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 52 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 37 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911