SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 46 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:50 pm

People are referring to the WOMEN who actually lived in the same house and dated the same guy and are all showing poor sportsmanship.

Nick talked about JoJo/Jordan so have many other alums. The same can be said for numerous Bach alums that have said not so nice about Nick for 3 years and now about his HEA. Goes both ways. The fact that this group of women from his season have all been quite nasty and he's been nothing but nice to them post show is what I think is rude and uncalled for. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:51 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:What is a male grooming business. Excuse my ignorance.

Men's grooming products include things like facial washes, shaving cream, beard balm/oil. From early talk about it, it sounded like Birchbox for men which is a monthly box subscription.

Here is a link talking about it https://www.bustle.com/p/what-is-the-polished-gent-nick-vialls-new-website-heres-the-scoop-44372

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:01 pm

No one is above the treatment. Everyone is sharing their opinions.

I just think it's in poor taste to openly mock someone, which is how I interpreted Alexis' behaviour in that video. Her friends being around, taking videos, and laughing is validating that behaviour, which I find off-putting as well. I would say the same thing if Vanessa did it, but she hasn't as far as I have seen. Maybe she does it in her private time and she's just as snarky, but I can't comment on it because I haven't seen it.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Dessler wrote:Reading all the post and thinking about how karma works, last year Nick was on social media and podcasts bashing Jojo & Jordan's relationship and the guys on her season, unfollowed Jojo who to my knowledge has not said one bad thing about him. Now he is having a taste of what not being supportive feels and retweeting tweets that defends his relationship....

If these girls are truly wishing ill of Nick's relationship am just going to say Karma is a bitch.

FACTS! Nick talked CASH SH*T about Jojo/Jordan every chance he got. Sometimes he'd make outright statements and other times it was *wink wink nudge nudge* but he never passed up the opportunity to let it be known how he felt, negatively.

ETA: I just don't understand what makes V/N so special that they're somehow above the treatment that the final couple usually gets. **EDIT**At least these girls have kept it cute-ish and not put them directly on blast. All JMO.

Good Post I agree
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:20 pm

For me an even bigger issue was that they were also in-a-way mocking Nick's father who was crying in that scene. Even some Nick critics agree that his family has been an innocent party in all this. Nick's father hasn't done any harm to any of them. If you can't empathize with him, atleast don't mock him.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:22 pm

I didn't even know about the Jo/Jo comments (didn't he crush on her?!) but know that Nick has made enough shady ones in his Bach career that I can't really sympathize. Does it make the girls look mature? IMO nope. But karma is karma. Maybe he'll think differently before making sly digs in the future. Same for the girls after BiP when they have not so favourable moments. IMO.

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:28 pm

I'm not sure why it's assumed that Nick and Vanessa are getting special treatment. What exactly is the special treatment they are receiving?? There have been plenty of other couples who have gone through exactly the same situation, word for word. They aren't going to make it, they will make it. Same script, different couples. Each situation engages conversation.

IMO those contestants are classless fame seeking idiots. I find it very disturbing that someone has no problem making fun of someone else who is crying. I hope the day never comes that she sheds tears for her son or daughter and feels that heartache.

With reference to Vanessa moving. As I have mentioned, a Canadian resident can visit the US for not more than 6 months in a 12 month period. Therefore, she can stay there for 6 months as a visitor. If she was in the USA for a month and returns to Canada for 1 month, and goes back to the USA she has 5 months left. This can be very confusing if you go back and forth because usually you are going for a certain number of days/weeks you have to keep track.

She has applied for a work Visa.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-nick-vanessa-defend-tense-final-rose-debut-986002

Right now, I’m in L.A. and here to cheer on Nick with Dancing With the Stars," Grimaldi said of Viall, who will appear on his next ABC reality series starting Monday. She said on the call that she is currently trying to get a work visa.

Viall confirmed settling in Southern California is their goal for now. "L.A., for the kind of foreseeable future, will be where we call home," he said.

Viall added that "it made the most sense for us to be in L.A.," despite Grimaldi's deep roots in Canada and close ties with her family and students there. "That might change down the road," he hinted, while Grimaldi shared that they're still "waiting for the right moment" to book her one-way ticket.

A work Visa is good for 3 yrs. You have to renew it every 3 years. My good friend has a son who is Canadian, in NYC, he's been renewing his for over 20 yrs.

She states she can't book a one way ticket, IMo this is sort of joke alluding to permanent resident, because technically she'll have to return within the 6 month time frame. Once she gets a working Visa she can book a one way ticket, and go home to Montreal when ever she wants and the 6 month rule won't apply.

A working Visa can take up to 6 months to a year, who knows now with the current conditions. If they recently refused entry to a church going on missionary work because they would take jobs away from American's, she may be using her 6 month visitor benefits for quite some time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure why it's assumed that Nick and Vanessa are getting special treatment. What exactly is the special treatment they are receiving?? There have been plenty of other couples who have gone through exactly the same situation, word for word. They aren't going to make it, they will make it. Same script, different couples. Each situation engages conversation.

IMO those contestants are classless fame seeking idiots. I find it very disturbing that someone has no problem making fun of someone else who is crying. I hope the day never comes that she sheds tears for her son or daughter and feels that heartache.

With reference to Vanessa moving. As I have mentioned, a Canadian resident can visit the US for not more than 6 months in a 12 month period. Therefore, she can stay there for 6 months as a visitor. If she was in the USA for a month and returns to Canada for 1 month, and goes back to the USA she has 5 months left. This can be very confusing if you go back and forth because usually you are going for a certain number of days/weeks you have to keep track.

She has applied for a work Visa.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-nick-vanessa-defend-tense-final-rose-debut-986002

Right now, I’m in L.A. and here to cheer on Nick with Dancing With the Stars," Grimaldi said of Viall, who will appear on his next ABC reality series starting Monday. She said on the call that she is currently trying to get a work visa.

Viall confirmed settling in Southern California is their goal for now. "L.A., for the kind of foreseeable future, will be where we call home," he said.

Viall added that "it made the most sense for us to be in L.A.," despite Grimaldi's deep roots in Canada and close ties with her family and students there. "That might change down the road," he hinted, while Grimaldi shared that they're still "waiting for the right moment" to book her one-way ticket.

A work Visa is good for 3 yrs. You have to renew it every 3 years. My good friend has a son who is Canadian, in NYC, he's been renewing his for over 20 yrs.

She states she can't book a one way ticket, IMo this is sort of joke alluding to permanent resident, because technically she'll have to return within the 6 month time frame. Once she gets a working Visa she can book a one way ticket, and go home to Montreal when ever she wants and the 6 month rule won't apply.

A working Visa can take up to 6 months to a year, who knows now with the current conditions. If they recently refused entry to a church going on missionary work because they would take jobs away from American's, she may be using her 6 month visitor benefits for quite some time.

I believe modeling or work as an entertainment personality is considered highly specialized skill (meaning not a lot of people can fill the jobs targeted to certain individuals) so the work permit/visa may be faster than the other kinds. GA, how about a fiance Visa? Isn't that faster also?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:39 pm

An example as to why these girls are immature brats IMO. This is what Liz had up on her IG story. If there was one person I wouldn't have expected to say anything nice, it would be her. And yet here we are. Alexis- who Nick has always supported trashing his father and his fiancee's feelings and Liz- who Nick didn't give a second chance saying she is excited for him and his fiancee. Pure class this one! :claphands

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 46 Img_5414
Source: My SC- @esandoz IG Story

The true faces of these people are always revealed over time IMO. Liz may not have gotten the best edit on the show but she was one of the few good ones on this season IMO.  yes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:41 pm

^I don't know whether a fiance visa is faster, but it would require marrying within 90 days of the day Vanessa sets foot on US soil, and thus an artificial rush to marry.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:49 pm

coolangel wrote:Wow! I thought my opinion of the women this season esp. the squad couldn't get any lower. I was wrong! Jasmine seems to have somehow made it in and in her IG story from last night, they are all sitting around making fun of Vanessa talking to Nick's dad and him crying - Alexis is fake-crying, others are saying 'So Sad' in the background sarcastically. Empathy is truly dead. no

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 46 Img_5412
historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 46 Img_5413
Source: IG Story: jasminegoode_(It's still up if someone wants to watch)

I am proud of Vanessa, Danielle M and a few others for living with these immature girls and not losing their minds. All JMO.

Wow. I just watched Jasmine's video and it is so classless IMO. After Raven arrives at the hotel and all the drunken antics of the squad that follow... historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 46 3538374961 :sourgrapes:  This is the most immature mean girl squad of contestants I have ever seen. Gross. IMO. BIP is going to be terrible TRASH TV IMO. historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 46 4103285151 historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 46 318829699
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:52 pm

ReneeM wrote:FACTS! Nick talked CASH SH*T about Jojo/Jordan every chance he got. Sometimes he'd make outright statements and other times it was *wink wink nudge nudge* but he never passed up the opportunity to let it be known how he felt, negatively.
As far as I remember Nick never talked c.s. about Jojo - IMO - he did voice his doubts about Jordan, either not believing his "friendship" with Robby or not buying the smooth-talk every time Jojo approached Jordan with her concerns... doubts that many other viewers had too, so I don't think he was really trashing Jordan, but since the time has proven many doubters wrong, Nick has expressed some good things about the couple since, so I actually am curious about these "facts" ... And I really like Jo/Jo, so I don't "need" another "adorably cute" couple ... N/V are different, not better, just different folks (more of my taste, since I prefer my coffee black).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 52 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911