SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:56 pm

Just because it's to be expected to get criticism when coming on bach/ette shows doesn't mean these girls should participate in it. Yes I called them girls because they act like pre-pubescent elementary kids. Maybe they all need naps. laugh out loud IMO

Last edited by quietpal on Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

quietpal

Back to top Go down

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by traveler90 Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:57 pm

I really I'm speechless by the cattiness of these girls (I can't call them women with the way they are behaving). Really disgusting, how much lower can they sink?! Redfacemad
Also, I can't support anyone that is friends with such people, you may not be as openly catty but IMO it says volumes about your character. Also, that Rachel still can't let bygones be bygones, SMH. I'm sorry but I can't stand her, she's annoying me when she breathes (as Renee would say about Vanessa laugh out loud)
I will have a lot of time to focus on other things coming May as I sure as he** won't watch either the Bachelorette or BIP.
On a more positive note: good luck to #nissa beatingheart

Last edited by traveler90 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Good thing Vanessa is a teacher. Nick struggled with his spelling on JKL last night. Dosen't is not a word dude.

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 47 87b72b10 historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 47 86669110 historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:01 pm

I saw the mocking IG because I follow Whitney, though that is about to end next time i go on IG. Thought she might be one of the nice ones earlier in the season but clearly she is in it with the 'above it all' clique. And yet they wonder why Nick "would't give them a fair chance." boo hoo wah wah. I agree they have a right to feel however they want and not like whoever they want and hey even discuss it amongst each other however obnoxiously they want. But they just had to go the extra step further and post it for SM to see because ya know they are sooooooooo super cool. Rolling Eyes It must just drive them crazy how far ahead Vanessa is in SM followers, IG particularly. She is also gaining on Corinne and Raven on twitter even though she rarely seems to be on twitter.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:08 pm

happygolucky wrote:
ReneeM wrote:FACTS! Nick talked CASH SH*T about Jojo/Jordan every chance he got. Sometimes he'd make outright statements and other times it was *wink wink nudge nudge* but he never passed up the opportunity to let it be known how he felt, negatively.
As far as I remember Nick never talked c.s. about Jojo - IMO - he did voice his doubts about Jordan, either not believing his "friendship" with Robby or not buying the smooth-talk every time Jojo approached Jordan with her concerns... doubts that many other viewers had too, so I don't think he was really trashing Jordan, but since the time has proven many doubters wrong, Nick has expressed some good things about the couple since, so I actually am curious about these "facts" ... And I really like Jo/Jo, so I don't "need" another "adorably cute" couple ... N/V are different, not better, just different folks (more of my taste, since I prefer my coffee black).

I was speaking about Jojo and Jordan's relationship, not Jojo individually. But he also unfollowed Jojo on IG right after the finale aired. It's too far back to remember specifics but I remember whenever he did interviews, or after shows, he was not shy about stating his opinion, which was not very nice. I'm unaware of any positive sentiments he's expressed about them, other than during his E interview today, he said there's been a recent string of successful couples, which I guess might include them.

Last edited by ReneeM on Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:10 pm

If karma is karma, then imo, someday the squad members will be parents and know that as a parent, when your child hurts, you hurt, and the pain of knowing your child is in pain is excruciating. And rightfully imo, hang their heads in shame that they would not only mock a father who is overcome emotionally by the fear that his son will get hurt again, but think it is "entertainment" worth sharing on sm.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:20 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I saw the mocking IG because I follow Whitney, though that is about to end next time i go on IG. Thought she might be one of the nice ones earlier in the season but clearly she is in it with the 'above it all' clique. And yet they wonder why Nick "would't give them a fair chance." boo hoo wah wah. I agree they have a right to feel however they want and not like whoever they want and hey even discuss it amongst each other however obnoxiously they want. But they just had to go the extra step further and post it for SM to see because ya know they are sooooooooo super cool. Rolling Eyes It must just drive them crazy how far ahead Vanessa is in SM followers, IG particularly. She is also gaining on Corinne and Raven on twitter even though she rarely seems to be on twitter.

Yep me too! its unfortunate they are acting this way?? i believe a lot of the grls could see the connection N and V had from the beginning and probably became very jealous of Vanessa from the start....i guess a little like ben and laurens chemistry and the way leah acted because of it...except nicks season unfortunately seem to have a bunch of leahs ;) poor Vanessa had no chance lucky she is strong if it was Lauren she would have been eaten alive! JMO
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:21 pm

bleuberry wrote:I didn't even know about the Jo/Jo comments (didn't he crush on her?!) but know that Nick has made enough shady ones in his Bach career that I can't really sympathize. Does it make the girls look mature? IMO nope. But karma is karma. Maybe he'll think differently before making sly digs in the future. Same for the girls after BiP when they have not so favourable moments. IMO.
Back story: RS said he had heard Nick reached out to JoJo shortly after she returned home from filming the same way he did with Kaitlyn. The proof is kind of there, since he was liking pictures she posted back in November and December before anyone knew who she was. RS said he heard they were in contact, but said he didn't think it was anything serious and that Nick was just being his usual self and probably had a crush on her.

Nothing ever came out of it during those couple of months and she obviously became the bachelorette. Nick absolutely threw some digs Jordan's way and some were mean IMO and it was unfortunate. Nick has dished them out so I'm sure he should be willing to take them. The girls on his season are all incredible immature, but I'm sure they will get a nice little reality check come this summer. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:22 pm

The best Karma if their behavior is unacceptable and you follow them is to unfollow them. Simple.
Disengage.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:27 pm

No one has implied, as far as I've seen in this discussion, that Nick has only ever said peachy things about other contestants. But I do think there's a difference in talking about it in an interview/podcast and explaining why you think that way vs. ridiculing people on SM for no other reason than to be nasty.

I know how the concept of karma works. I just don't get how karma is an excuse for sh*tty behaviour. Like, we're supposed to excuse Alexis because Nick has done sh*tty things in the past? LOL NOPE! Defending or justifying the girls' actions in that particular IG video is really not a worthy cause, IMO.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:27 pm

Nick measured Vanessa up to everyone and I agree with Nick that no one was comparable. Sucks to be Cinderella's step sisters (in this case the women on Nick's season)but the show must go on ladies. Better luck next time on BIP with Chad, Robby, Luke, Chase, Alex, ft Rachel's left overs.

All the best,
Cila
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:32 pm

IMO Alexis, Whitney and Jasmine are acting like trash, petty, catty trash, so they get called out. There's no excusing their stupid behaviour. IMO they're not that hot, it stuff they think they are, and being an immature jerk doesn't bring you success. Soon their 15 seconds will be over, and it can't happen fast enough, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911