SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 48 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:33 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:No one has implied, as far as I've seen in this discussion, that Nick has only ever said peachy things about other contestants. But I do think there's a difference in talking about it in an interview/podcast and explaining why you think that way vs. ridiculing people on SM for no other reason than to be nasty.

I know how the concept of karma works. I just don't get how karma is an excuse for sh*tty behaviour. Like, we're supposed to excuse Alexis because Nick has done sh*tty things in the past? LOL NOPE! Defending or justifying the girls' actions in that particular IG video is really not a worthy cause, IMO.
I won't get into the karma stuff, but in regards to stating your opinion in an interview versus on social media, well I think it's the same thing. Being negative and mean is being negative and mean, no matter the platform. They all go through this crazy experience and they all know how horrible it is to deal with mean people and their nasty opinions. It's just better to be nice and it would be nice if these contestants could all just support each other. It's too bad. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

squadgoals -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:46 pm

I don't like Alexis, Whitney, or Jasmine but this stuff is just par for the course IMO. It happens every season IMO and I just don't care. When Kristina fav'd those tweets the only reason it bothered me was because it seemed like her and Vanessa were friends. It's not nice but that's how most of  these people operate nowadays, I'm not gonna call them trash because of it. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:No one has implied, as far as I've seen in this discussion, that Nick has only ever said peachy things about other contestants. But I do think there's a difference in talking about it in an interview/podcast and explaining why you think that way vs. ridiculing people on SM for no other reason than to be nasty.

I know how the concept of karma works. I just don't get how karma is an excuse for sh*tty behaviour. Like, we're supposed to excuse Alexis because Nick has done sh*tty things in the past? LOL NOPE! Defending or justifying the girls' actions in that particular IG video is really not a worthy cause, IMO.
I won't get into the karma stuff, but in regards to stating your opinion in an interview versus on social media, well I think it's the same thing. Being negative and mean is being negative and mean, no matter the platform. They all go through this crazy experience and they all know how horrible it is to deal with mean people and their nasty opinions. It's just better to be nice and it would be nice if these contestants could all just support each other. It's too bad. All JMO.

But Alexis didn't state an opinion. She was ridiculing Vanessa, and possibly Nick's dad as well.

If someone had interviewed her and asked for her thoughts on Vanessa and she expressed that she didn't like her, we'd be having a different discussion. I still wouldn't like it, but I'd certainly respect her opinion. I do agree with your last point. It's better to be nice, and you don't even have to actively support other people (not an expectation I have). But to be nice is really just a passive thing -- takes no effort!
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:05 pm

I don't think I can watch BIP this summer, since it'll apparently be full of obnoxious kids I can't stand. Oh well, more time to do other stuff.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:10 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

But Alexis didn't state an opinion. She was ridiculing Vanessa, and possibly Nick's dad as well.

If someone had interviewed her and asked for her thoughts on Vanessa and she expressed that she didn't like her, we'd be having a different discussion. I still wouldn't like it, but I'd certainly respect her opinion. I do agree with your last point. It's better to be nice, and you don't even have to actively support other people (not an expectation I have). But to be nice is really just a passive thing -- takes no effort!
Yeah, we'll have to agree to disagree Smiley

I just think there's no difference. Just because no one asked Alexis for her opinion on social media doesn't make a difference. She was clearly giving her opinion on how she felt about those involved in the show last night. If someone asks your opinion in an interview, you have a choice to be at least diplomatic and neutral versus being mean. Mean is just mean IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:20 pm

Alexis to me didn't really give an "opinion" like others tastefully do. She was just mocking in poor taste and being a bully. She thinks she's funny but she is not. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:27 pm

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-flare-bachelor-finale/

Ahhhh sharleen always on point! great recap
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:30 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Alexis to me didn't really give an "opinion" like others tastefully do. She was just mocking in poor taste and being a bully. She thinks she's funny but she is not. jmo
But that's what I'm saying. Nick didn't tastefully give opinions on people in previous interviews. Alexis didn't tastefully give an opinion on Vanessa. Both are crappy, but it's the way it goes. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:35 pm

I don't remember Nick laughing and mocking when someone's father cried. Please remind me if/when this happened. TYIA.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:37 pm

coolangel wrote:I don't remember Nick laughing and mocking when someone's father cried. Please remind me if/when this happened.

I'm not comparing the two separate situations or saying what one person said is worse than what the other said and I'm not sure I've seen that anyone else is either. I'm simply saying any negativity about anyone, whether it be in an interview or on social media, is just too bad and not needed. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:22 pm

Id like to say Im surprised that the mean girls did and said what they did...but Im not. Theyre jealous of Vanessa ...plain and simple...and arent classy enough to just let it go. Their actions dont make me think bad of Van and Nick ...I just consider the source and shake my head in disgust. And they wonder why Nick didnt choose them?? He was looking for a mature woman not an immature twit. Side note ...
Corinne is looking better and better all the time in my eyes.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:47 pm

northernviewer wrote:Id like to say Im surprised that the mean girls did and said what they did...but Im not.  Theyre jealous of Vanessa ...plain and simple...and arent classy enough to just let it go.  Their actions dont make me think bad of Van and Nick ...I just consider the source and shake my head in disgust.  And they wonder why Nick didnt choose them??   He was looking for a mature woman not an immature twit.  Side note ...
Corinne is looking better and better all the time in my eyes.  

Who would have thought? At least she doesn't trash others, just goes after what she wants...or naps.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 52 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911