SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 49 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjfISRgY7NA

Has anyone seen this interview with Ashley I on access hollywood? im not a fan of ashleyi but this talk with all the ladies was refreshing and i agree with Smiley finally appreciation of the couple being REAL!..
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

historicness -  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:23 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjfISRgY7NA

Has anyone seen this interview with Ashley I on access hollywood? im not a fan of ashleyi but this talk with all the ladies was refreshing and i agree with Smiley finally appreciation of the couple being REAL!..

Yes that was refreshing especially since Kit and Natalie have always been skeptical about Nick not into anyone all season. I'm glad they thought the proposal was beautiful and that ATFR felt authentic to them.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:32 pm

I re watched the atfr and I don't feel as worried as I felt last night....though I do wonder why v came out alone. Maybe to focus on her more? Or maybe nick had to do something quick for dwts?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:37 am

Billysmom wrote:I re watched the atfr and I don't feel as worried as I felt last night....though I do wonder why v came out alone. Maybe to focus on her more? Or maybe nick had to do something quick for dwts?

I'm sure they planned it that way for maximum drama. Vanessa's apparently never watched a full season before, so they know she's "naïve" in a sense and easy to rattle. CH had to get her out there without backup in order to be successful in his digging. Annoying. I think Nick was pissed off by that. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:48 am

mindless wrote:
Billysmom wrote:I re watched the atfr and I don't feel as worried as I felt last night....though I do wonder why v came out alone. Maybe to focus on her more? Or maybe nick had to do something quick for dwts?

I'm sure they planned it that way for maximum drama. Vanessa's apparently never watched a full season before, so they know she's "naïve" in a sense and easy to rattle. CH had to get her out there without backup in order to be successful in his digging. Annoying. I think Nick was pissed off by that. JMO.

I agree. It seemed like TPTB had CH ask only negative, confrontational questions. And as Nick said in one interview today, they "just answered the questions they were asked" truthfully and transparently. He just seemed so over all of the tricks they use to get the contestants riled up and emotional. I'm sure that Nick didn't love to hear that CH was only interested in talking about the negative aspect of their relationship.  It didn't really allow them to be natural or fun-loving. It automatically put them on the defensive. I'd be a little irritated too.  

As the day of interviews progressed, with each interview, I could see Vanessa getting more and more comfortable and familiar with the types of questions asked. She would just look over at Nick and smile whenever the question about fights or disagreements came up. Like she was expecting it. She started to let Nick take the lead and then followed him to fill in the details. It was nice to see them learning to be a team already.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:11 am

I just saw Vanessa's ring...

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/style/bachelor-finale-nick-viall-engagement-ring-vanessa-grimaldi/amp/

And instantly recognized it...

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/style/bachelorette-exclusive-robby-hayes-ring-for-jojo/amp/

Did anybody else notice this?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:17 am

Neil Lane is falling down on the job! He couldn't bring out all new designs?? uhm, time for a new bach-jeweler relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:58 am

BKay wrote:Neil Lane is falling down on the job! He couldn't bring out all new designs?? uhm, time for a new bach-jeweler relationship.

I think it's also time for a new designer, new editing team, new host and maybe new TPTB! laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:53 am

hae1001 wrote:Finally caught up on the finale, nick and vanessa will not last IMO. Even dana weiss said so during her periscopes that they werent getting married. Just bad vibes all around on the atfr as well imo. And i dont think rachel owes vanessa anything. She wasnt there for vanessa, she was there for Nick. Vanessa is insignificant to her life imo.

Rachel was there to get the next lead. She was never there for Nick IMO.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:10 am

umngirl wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Mike Fleiss   @fleissmeister
Our ratings were so HUGE for last night's #TheBachelorFinale that we broke all the Nielsen boxes in the U.S. #historicness

I'd love to see the ratings since Nielsen is behind on releasing them and many of the ratings sites are pissed about it.

http://deadline.com/2017/03/tv-ratings-delayed-again-nielsen-the-bachelor-the-voice-deadline-advisory-1202042998/

IMHO MF should hope and pray he is right because I see the next season of the Ette being the last... As they say all good things must come to an end....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:I am totally befuddled.
On one hand, if the couple has wedding plans ATFR, the couple is rushing into things.
On the other hand, if the couple has no wedding plans at the ATFR it's because they are on their way to breaking up.
You can't win in this set up.
In the meantime, on my count there are 4 couples that have not married yet still together. Then there are couples that have not married yet, that have children.
IMO I am going to let these couples work it out on their own. They don't need my input.

Standing O and NO it's not the one Raven wanted ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:47 am

LoveDovez wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

I'd love to see the ratings since Nielsen is behind on releasing them and many of the ratings sites are pissed about it.

http://deadline.com/2017/03/tv-ratings-delayed-again-nielsen-the-bachelor-the-voice-deadline-advisory-1202042998/

IMHO MF should hope and pray he is right because I see the next season of the Ette being the last... As they say all good things must come to an end....

I disagree with you about this being the last season of 'ette. The predominant audience is female, and they like to look at the eye candy. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 52 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911