SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:33 pm

This shot was on screen for 4.5 seconds during last night's episode (yes, I timed it).  I'm surprised they didn't flash up a link to the order section of the Toni May website.

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 LqVope9

Source: TenPlay

For context: This article reveals that prime time TV advertising in AU runs at around $50-60K per 30 second slot.  Just sayin'. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:11 am

Get it Laura.....by my estimate, TM website has added about 2K followers in the last 3 weeks since the show started....so go girl & get that money in the bank while u can Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 4256136633

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:48 am

Sooooo disappointed we didn't get to see any of Laura and Marty's time in the secret garden...though it's probably a good sign for a Laura f1?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:16 am

Sorry but I think it's totally unfair that Laura has that type of advertisement. I don't care about shilling and am totally fine with all of it, but to me, this is not a case of shilling, this is a case of tv show specifically promoting Laura's company on the show. They are NOT doing that for the other girls. If they were, great! However, it is totally suss to me that they are doing that and makes me think she is more in on the show as a company/free ad for her business (even from her M&G) than an actual contestant there for Matty. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:12 am

https://www.nova937.com.au/entertainment/ex-bachie-star-trolling-laura-byrne-vicious-way-and-we-dont-know-why

Rys is just an idiot imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:26 am

LeapofFaith wrote:https://www.nova937.com.au/entertainment/ex-bachie-star-trolling-laura-byrne-vicious-way-and-we-dont-know-why

Rys is just an idiot imo

He made a tasteless "creampie" comment on one of Lisa's pics last week as well.  He seems to think he's being funny but he's just coming off as creepy and stupid, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:40 am

Laura seems perfectly nice but IMO her jewellery looks incredibly cheap, like it would turn your finger green after a few hours.

Did anyone else notice Matty kept on sitting/standing beside her on last night's episode? He is always drawn to her over everyone else.

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:30 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:https://www.nova937.com.au/entertainment/ex-bachie-star-trolling-laura-byrne-vicious-way-and-we-dont-know-why

Rys is just an idiot imo

He made a tasteless "creampie" comment on one of Lisa's pics last week as well.  He seems to think he's being funny but he's just coming off as creepy and stupid, IMO.

I saw that. He is just so vulgar
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:35 am

Rhys is gross. Barf.

Back to Laura. I posted a bit in the Episode thread but I am still not warming to Laura. Way too alpha for me and her comments about pecking order were annoying. I still think she is F1 though and if so I don't buy any of her post-filming statements as I think she is the type to post "queen of reverse parking" purposefully to let people know she won. She just strikes me as the kind of alpha who wants to win and advertise her business. I honestly don't see her as emotionally invested in Matty (even her M&G was more about herself and her business than about him) and more about winning than anything else. I'd love to be proven wrong. Will see....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:49 am

I actually like Laura and I hope her edit stays true to her and not show just her alpha side.. they need someone like her in the house to stand up to those mean girls. She's not afraid of them and she seems to stick up for her friends which is what I would want in a friend. You can see imo on the show and post show she formed a great friendship between Elise, Alex, Lisa, Cobie and Liz... in saying this I am #teammatty this season so whoever he falls for I hope it lasts Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:15 am

I am kind of neutral right now on Laura. I really like some things about her and other things I am kind of meh about. 

Anyway, bringing this here for her thread since it relates to my post above 

[Laura] was very adamant there IS an order thank you very much, and no one could jump the line in order to get the Gold Class seats. "I do think there becomes an order," [Laura] stated like we didn't hear her the first time, and as though they were now in the queue for limited seats at a Beyoncé concert

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Original-grid-image-8003-1502350990-3
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am kind of neutral right now on Laura. I really like some things about her and other things I am kind of meh about. 

Anyway, bringing this here for her thread since it relates to my post above 

[Laura] was very adamant there IS an order thank you very much, and no one could jump the line in order to get the Gold Class seats. "I do think there becomes an order," [Laura] stated like we didn't hear her the first time, and as though they were now in the queue for limited seats at a Beyoncé concert

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Original-grid-image-8003-1502350990-3
source

thats just weird to me...Simone and Elora actually said the same thing yet i know laura was louder so she gets the heat Rolling Eyes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild