SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chainsmokers - Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:52 am

solaroo wrote:Has anyone else noticed Laura's latest IG post?  Not sure what to make of the caption.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYxgsbdg-Jx/?taken-by=ladyandacat

I think it's just her unique "sense of humour". (Note: I don't find her funny at all, but it sounds to me like the kind of weird joke she would say).

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

chainsmokers - Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:47 pm

I'm finally getting to watch epi 13. IMHO Laura was definitely misrepresented in the preview of that ranking game...they showed her turning to Elora and Florence's complaints seemed to be coming out of Laura. Which was not what happened. I actually think what we saw of Laura in the game made her look very fair and reasonable. Even elise was shown to be more assertive IMHO, albeit possibly justifiably so.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Copied from SM thread:

Bobette wrote:OMG, has this article been posted yet?  Laura comes off sounding quite judgemental IMO... Sigh.

Laura Byrne says she “absolutely” fell in love with Bachelor Matty J but worried about cold sores

EXCLUSIVE

ADDING fuel to fan speculation Laura Byrne has won Matthew ‘Matty J’ Johnson’s heart, the jewellery designer has confessed she fell madly in love with the Bachelor.
“Absolutely,” says Byrne when asked if she was smitten.
“It was definitely during the hometown visits, having him there with my family, that made it real,” she says. “My family were so approving and so excited and accepting, and just instantly like ‘this guy’s great!’”
Stacy became a frontrunner for Johnson’s heart only in recent weeks but believes he had genuine feelings for all three contestants by this point in the show. “With the girls left, I have no doubt he has feelings for every single one of them … but you never know he actually wants,” she says.
However Byrne, 30, doubts it’s possible to be in love with three people at once.
“Look, I don’t think it’s possible for me to have deep romantic feelings for three people at the same time. I think maybe I could have deep romantic feelings for one person and then I might question, ‘oh, but maybe that person is better for me?’ But that would be (using) my head over my heart,” she says.
Byrne agrees watching Johnson kiss the other girls is certainly uncomfortable, not least of all given the risk of contracting an infection.
“There were some people in the house who had cold sores and I was like, ‘oh, dude. nup. I’m not OK with this!” she says.

She knows what the show is about, right?  Seriously.  It's all me, me, me with this girl sometimes... no no

Now, after months of speculation, the grand final is set to air next week, and it couldn’t come soon enough for the remaining contestants...

Me too.

Bangin photo though.

chainsmokers - Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 ZSEsDuS

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/laura-byrne-says-she-absolutely-fell-in-love-with-bachelor-matty-j-but-worried-about-cold-sores/news-story/57eccc402be41677cdd5d0c2b41f5959

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Once again I'm not seeing what she said the same way. She spoke what is true for her...and made it clear that she was speaking for herself.

I'm trying to see/hear all the negatives that some do, but my ears and eyes are not receiving it the same. Just like the remarks laura made after the vows in epi 13.... I thought she did a great job in those itms. Sooo confusing. Maybe again a case of the syndrome where the rumored f1 must be knocked off her pedestal? Plus Laura is clearly IMO smitten and pretty intense, that I will concede. All jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:31 pm

I don't know. I'm trying really hard to like Laura but quotes in that article illustrate why IMO she makes it difficult to root for her. Saying you don't think it's possible to have feelings for more than one person IMO throws shade on the other girls and belittles their relationships with Matty, as though they weren't real or didn't count. It just doesn't seem very gracious to me.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:05 pm

Conceding that another person in ones head (on paper?) might be better than another (ie than herself, if we are assuming she is in fact f1?)...  That is actually realistic and not always the easiest thing to admit and work through, as we see from many other f1s. (Indeed, I can testify to this, as my DH met me as another relationship was petering out, and had to make a choice. I actually stumbled on the legal pad where he worked out the pros and cons of each of us...I know, very romantic. I was not the head choice, as I made far less money than the other gal. But his heart thankfully went to me. On insecure days I sometimes wonder if he ever has regrets...) To me lauras point is that the heart wants what the heart wants, a point which I believe has been made often here, and that there are levels of love. I think she is right. If she was asked that question point blank, not sure I can fault her if she answered it to her own truth. I guess the best she could've done is say "I don't know"???? Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:38 pm

LOL at the relationship pro/con spreadsheet!  laugh out loud  

I agree Laura's comments probably come from a place of insecurity, which IMO has most likely been heightened by watching the recent dates with the other girls (especially Elise's hometown).  

I've heard similar comments post-show from other F1s (assuming that's what she is) with several saying they only watched "their parts" of the show, while it sounds like Laura has been watching it all.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:56 pm

Hmm her statement COULD also be narrating the choice MJ has bet the other two girls... Because on paper, Elise is the best choice. Even she has said so. She was asked to come into this show because she meets his spec. But did she win his heart?

Coming back to the thailand beach, I should've said earlier.
If the girl is wearing a sarong it would be Tara.
I couldn't make out if i saw a purple sarong or not. Tara is a bit insecure abt her swimsuit body and has not shown off her thighs in any shoot. http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/celeb-news/the-bachelor-australia-2017-tara-mum-debbie-newsome-39786

Her neg are also that she isn't shown to be as sporty as Elise is.

Someone asked before.
MJ wants someone kind, elegant, beautiful and sporty active.
Tara def is kind, elegant (tho that's not what the story line), beautiful and while yes she is very energetic, I'm unsure if she is as sporty as MJ requires for hiking, thrill seeking adventures . He said he identified things he was looking for in a partner based on what he thinks didn't work with his previous relationships.
DespiteTara's energy I'm wondering if she could be a mismatch there?

Elise fits the brief.

Laura from what we are perceiving of her, isn't as kind gracious or as down to earth as he wants. He says he doesnt like people who think they are better than everyone else.

Omg and who was it that MJ kissed, that she says had cold sores. He kissed Tara Flo cobie Elise Elora and herself.

Last edited by Ash on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Missfi Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:02 pm

@bobette
I agree. Not gracious at all.

Missfi

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:28 pm

@Billysmom I agree with you. I also read things completely differently. Can you be in love with 3 people at the same time? How do you even answer that dumb question? Also, I'd totally be thinking about the cold sores too laugh out loud I mean getting the cold sores virus is permanent! Relationships come and go, but cold sores are forever laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:39 pm

Bobette wrote:I don't know.  I'm trying really hard to like Laura but quotes in that article illustrate why IMO she makes it difficult to root for her.  Saying you don't think it's possible to have feelings for more than one person IMO throws shade on the other girls and belittles their relationships with Matty, as though they weren't real or didn't count.  It just doesn't seem very gracious to me.

Good Post I agree I totally see it the same way. It's also NOT Laura's place to even imply such a thing imo. It's Matty's journey. Not Laura's.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:46 pm

I agree and this sentence IMO mirrors what Laura said about Elise's marriage vows being what "everyone wants", as if they are generic things that Matty may want "on paper" but SHE is what he wants IRL.

"I think maybe I could have deep romantic feelings for one person and then I might question, ‘oh, but maybe that person is better for me?’ But that would be (using) my head over my heart,” she says

Laura has mentioned she talks too much when she's nervous so maybe there's a bit of that going on but some of her comments just aren't sitting well with me.  Time to wrap this season up and move on, IMO!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild