SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:09 pm

I have a question. Does anyone recall why all three of the F3 met Rachael's parents?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachelorBabe512 Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:27 pm

@2observe Rachel's sister was very pregnant at the time and would have been unable to travel to the FRC destination.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:07 pm

I think three guys meeting Rachel's parents was planned in advance on account of her sister being pregnant. But I think it all worked out from a production standpoint because this scenario enabled Rachel to bring home a black man. I think there may be some contrast in the way the Lindsays will approach the guys she introduces to her family. I'm sure they'll all be accepting and supportive no matter what, but as was shown in Nick's season, the conversations were focused and framed around race. Rachel's mom, for example, asked Nick if he ever dated a black woman before; and I think those type of questions may come up with Bryan and Peter. Whereas, with Eric, I imagine the conversations will be different. I predict that editing will show how well he would fit into their family, thus making his elimination a little more shocking (even though rn, a lot are surprised he even makes it as far as F3).
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:01 pm

2observe wrote:I know that Rachael stated several times (in different interviews) that we would not know who she's falling for (paraphrasing).  So imo, it's still possible that Eric could be F1.

This is one of several strong clues that Eric is F1.  There was one interview where she rides in a limo with a fan. This was when Peter was the spoiler. Rachel was shaking her head saying everyone was way off base, and that we were all going to be shocked. Then we see in episode 3 that Bryan is actually Eric's confidante and good buddy. Eric is confiding in Bryan and Bryan is encouraging Eric to talk to Rachel about his feelings, but I noticed Bryan doesn't indicate that he is also having strong feelings toward Rachel. As well, Bryan commented on Eric's pic Monday about no traffic when you're in your own lane (which I love!) and he calls him "bro".  They seem to have been good friends.

Imo, Bryan would make the best Bachelor of the bunch. He is very confident, well spoken, outgoing, sexy, charismatic, and charming.

ETA: Another clue, Rachel has said that her pick was someone who was falling for her from the very beginning. I feel that as of episode 3, Eric is the one who is most emotionally invested in her. Bryan clearly wanted to make out with her, but I see no indication that he is falling in love with her this early.

Last edited by SFoster on Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:15 pm

My very first impression of Eric from the ATFR was wow, he's fantastic for Rachel. I felt she was in sync with him from that very first meeting; she looked so happy!  IMO, he is one of the most handsome, most genuine contestants I've seen so far.  He   seems almost too good to be true, and from reading comments on his instagram of people who know him, he seems to be well loved.

I remember after the frc, I checked his twitter and he was extremely positive and upbeat, and I thought he was F1!  I figured no one could go that far and be so happy right away. But I can't see his twitter anymore. Did he make it private?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:16 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:@2observe Rachel's sister was very pregnant at the time and would have been unable to travel to the FRC destination.
Thanks!!!
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:20 pm

I would die laughing if Eric ends up being the F1 after all the SM mess over Peter/Bryan. laugh out loud laugh out loud Since it is not 100% confirmed that he was out at F3, here are my three clues for Eric as F1:

1. Her post about 'favorite personal trainer' after filming which many interpreted back then was a shout-out to Peter applies to Eric as well.

2. His video upthread where he talks about rejection. I find it odd that he would go around liking so many pics of him/Rachel, follow a 'Team Eric' IG account and hashtag #itsmiracleseason on every post. It's possible that he is just promoting himself but from the last episode, he came across as someone who wasn't interested in being there if he was just a MOT guy so no idea

3. He fits the 'slow burn' clue and there has to be interest on Rachel's part IMO if she kept him around till F3 atleast over other guys like Will, Josiah and Alex even though things were rough with Eric in the house. She was very complimentary towards him in her Episode 3 blog.

I think he has a 1% chance of being F1 but still. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:21 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I think three guys meeting Rachel's parents was planned in advance on account of her sister being pregnant. But I think it all worked out from a production standpoint because this scenario enabled Rachel to bring home a black man. I think there may be some contrast in the way the Lindsays will approach the guys she introduces to her family. I'm sure they'll all be accepting and supportive no matter what, but as was shown in Nick's season, the conversations were focused and framed around race. Rachel's mom, for example, asked Nick if he ever dated a black woman before; and I think those type of questions may come up with Bryan and Peter. Whereas, with Eric, I imagine the conversations will be different. I predict that editing will show how well he would fit into their family, thus making his elimination a little more shocking (even though rn, a lot are surprised he even makes it as far as F3).
Thanks for your response. I have to respectfully disagree about how Eric will be with Rachael's family. Imo, Eric will be a such a nervous wreck which will lead the viewers to believe that he will be eliminated at F3.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:31 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:I think three guys meeting Rachel's parents was planned in advance on account of her sister being pregnant. But I think it all worked out from a production standpoint because this scenario enabled Rachel to bring home a black man. I think there may be some contrast in the way the Lindsays will approach the guys she introduces to her family. I'm sure they'll all be accepting and supportive no matter what, but as was shown in Nick's season, the conversations were focused and framed around race. Rachel's mom, for example, asked Nick if he ever dated a black woman before; and I think those type of questions may come up with Bryan and Peter. Whereas, with Eric, I imagine the conversations will be different. I predict that editing will show how well he would fit into their family, thus making his elimination a little more shocking (even though rn, a lot are surprised he even makes it as far as F3).

I tend to agree with you as that screen cap which was sleuthed to Denmark (she's atop a castle), she is crying and says something to the effect of being judged for her decision. I immediately thought she's sending the last black man home.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:31 pm

Rachel has not had any real, honest discussions so far with any of her suitors, except Eric. For that, she gave him the group date rose. When she came into the cocktail party for the rose ceremony the next night, she said something about having honest open discussions and that's what she wants in a husband. She also told Eric that she could speak to him about anything. She's obviously getting very comfortable around him. In fact, they start out talking with her head on his chest and when he started baring his feelings, she sat and wanted to look at his face. I don't see her getting this close with any of the others, at this point.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by MiracleSeason Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:21 pm

I'm so happy to find other people that like Eric! I thought I was the only one! I'm really excited about watching this season unfold and Eric and Rachel's relationship develop. I definitely think that he has a chance to win. I've been lurking on this site for a few weeks and people have been predicting Eric's elimination almost since the show started taping! I would love to see everyone's reaction if he actually won!
MiracleSeason
MiracleSeason

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:36 pm

2observe wrote:
Thanks for your response.  I have to respectfully disagree about how Eric will be with Rachael's family.  Imo, Eric will be a such a nervous wreck which will lead the viewers to believe that he will be eliminated at F3.

Eh... I mean, he could blow it and be a nervous wreck but I doubt that would happen as Eric only bugged out because of the other guys in the house. Otherwise, we know him as this motivational speaker/personal trainer with an outgoing personality. I think with Rachel's family, he would know how to put the charm on. And maybe he wouldn't even need to turn anything on, because he'd be naturally comfortable around them.

This is all just speculation, but I'll take a guess that in order to make Eric's elimination more impactful (given that the F1 & F2 seem so obvious), they'll give him a positively glowing MTP segment.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99