SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:24 pm

Dessler wrote:Can I just say this is the absolutely wrong show for Eric and he is always going to rub people the wrong way on this show. The guy is insecure,sensitive, brutally honest and not afraid to say whatever he is thinking. Him making calculations of how many black guys have gone on 1-1 dates is what most people are thinking but not saying. I love how he speaks his truth.

Re the bold, i legit did the same calculation during pre-sleuthing and i even remember at some point thinking none of the black guys were going to make it to F4 until we got the spoiler that Eric got the 4th HTD. It's just the truth of how things went down and no big deal IMO. If she didn't feel it for the brothas, she didn't feel it, end of story. However i am legit looking forward to how she lets Eric go and how he takes it. Also curious how Rachel will address in post show media rounds because IMO she will get asked about it....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:04 pm

Eric has the 1-1 tonight in Copenhagen, so we will see how that goes. Summary says that he will tell her he is falling for her.

I think Eric was spot on in his observation of her being more into white guys. Picture any of the prior leads having the first 5 1:1 dates with 4 blacks and one white. Wouldn't the white guys/women in the house notice this and comment that that lead is really into black men/women? I think it is totally normal! But I also loved what Anthony said, and Anthony is another of my favorites this season.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:10 pm

Eric takes his rejection (if there is one?) fine post season! His first day back he was on top of the world with his happy tweets!! laugh out loud Mr. Positivity! If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you!! #TeamEric

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:33 pm

That said, if Eric is F1, there is trouble already because he is not going to like what he saw in the hot tub last night, and she has a lot of explaining to do.  So I'm kinda hoping he is not F1. A little disappointed in Rachel, I must say, but still love her, no one's perfect. Eric deserves a little more perfect than the woman I saw in hot tub AFTER the date with Bryan. Bryan is not going to be happy either if he is F1. purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 1710264613 And at F3, Eric may be feeling even more grateful today! purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:40 pm

coolangel wrote:
julychild wrote:Saying everything you are thinking is a sign of immaturity. There is a time to hold your tongue, and a time to speak. This is wisdom.

IDK. When Rachel says whatever she is thinking, she is applauded for being real and 'keeping it 100'. Eric is doing the exact same thing IMO. He might be insecure but if he is immature for speaking his mind, then so is Rachel IMO.

All JMO

ITA with your post @coolangel  purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 4256136633

Even Rachel herself wrote that Eric keeps it 100!  :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:49 pm

Did ya'll see where Bryan commented on Eric's instagram yesterday 100 100 100? His latest motivational video.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:51 pm

hmm... a little concerned about Eric's latest tweet late last night: "All it took was patience." What does he mean?

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Dessler wrote:Can I just say this is the absolutely wrong show for Eric and he is always going to rub people the wrong way on this show. The guy is insecure,sensitive, brutally honest and not afraid to say whatever he is thinking. Him making calculations of how many black guys have gone on 1-1 dates is what most people are thinking but not saying. I love how he speaks his truth.
So true, and didn't Rachel say the not many people liked her F1 but will eventually come to fall in love with him like she did (paraphrased)? I truly believe that Eric is beginning to fall in love with Rachel so let's see how their 1 on 1 goes. I always thought that Bryan and Peter were being prop as the next Bachelor (Bryan) and BIP candidate (Peter).
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:57 pm

julychild wrote:Saying everything you are thinking is a sign of immaturity. There is a time to hold your tongue, and a time to speak. This is wisdom.
IMO, that's speaking without thinking. But imo, Eric thinks before he speaks so that when he speaks it comes from a "true" place. He's the type of guy that will keep it 100 with Rachel and that's what she seems to like about him. jmo
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:05 pm

I don't know what difference it makes on how many MOC Rachel chooses to keep or let go, I don't think that way. My brain doesn't process that.

For Eric to keep tabs, IMO he dropped down a notch for me, and I liked him to begin with. I found that pretty rude and disrespectful to the ones she is keeping, regardless of colour. With that mind set, we might as well have the token contestant that this franchise is so well known for. This is why I'm looking forward to Eric's edit. I hope he's not the one.

I support people if warranted, regardless of who they are or where they come from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:13 pm

His thinking came from a place of "is Rachel attracted to someone like me?" It is not rude or disrespectful to anybody IMO. We all have people that we are attracted/ or type to and I think it is valid to want to know if the someone is attracted to you. JMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:13 pm

SFoster wrote:hmm... a little concerned about Eric's latest tweet late last night: "All it took  was patience."  What does he mean?
And I'm trying to figure out the significance of the Law Office work out. purpose - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99