SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

firsttime - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:20 pm

I find the NY stop over super weird as well. However I would be SHOCKED if Tim Hortons did a paid endorsement. I have a lot of experience with the Tim Hortons/RBI (Parent Co.) corporate offices and this type of endorsement with these types of "celebrities" does not align with their strategic plan as I know it. I know of one well known and extremely popular celebrity that approached Tim Hortons to do endorsements and Tim Hortons turned them down as they didn't "fit the brand" - this person is way more famous with much greater reach than these two.

So I highly doubt it was a paid endorsement - still weird they were there though. IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

firsttime - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:30 pm

They also had different clothing between the Timmy's pic and the luggage airport pic. That's why I thought they might have spent one night in NYC.

This was posted March 23rd. We saw this after we saw the Timmy's pic which I noticed they had different clothing on, plus Nick says "firstime" At first I thought maybe it was another time, but I think it was a stop over in NYC.

I can't find the photog that @AllAboutLove found, but just jared has it posted.

The 36-year-old The Bachelor star was seen picking up some Tim Hortons donuts and coffee during a late night stop on Wednesday (March 22) in New York City.Nick and Vanessa were all smiles and shared a cute kiss while indulging in the treats during their quick visit to the Big Apple.

Read more: http://www.justjared.com/2017/03/23/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-enjoy-a-canadian-treat-in-nyc/#ixzz4cShpUrsF

firsttime - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 52 Nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-enjoy-a-canadian-treat-in-nyc

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:43 pm

Well, if nothing else it's a little refreshing these guys kinda try to live their lives on the DL and leave us guessing. Too many of these people broadcast their every move.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:46 pm

I think they do love the attention though. I now think they will last just a tad longer because V seems to be enjoying the ride for now. I mean, theyre both reposting photos taken by the paparazzi laugh out loud

firsttime - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think they do love the attention though. I now think they will last just a tad longer because V seems to be enjoying the ride for now. I mean, theyre both reposting photos taken by the paparazzi laugh out loud

I don't think any couple coming out of the franchise can last unless both partners can accept the reality of the SM/media aspect that comes with it. It's just a real life aspect of at least the first year and they either have to find a productive means of tolerating/dealing or it crushes them.
I found it interesting that Bette CA Jasmine L took a week "off" following her ATFR.  It proved to be a wise decision in her case and now she is once again visible in media & on SM.  Her fiancé, Kevin, seems to be the one more able to handle "the attention".
Contractually, I suspect no lead can disappear until the mantle is passed and the next Bach season airs. It is what it is in large part because fandom has molded it as such and the franchise cultivates it. IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:13 pm

notarose wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I think they do love the attention though. I now think they will last just a tad longer because V seems to be enjoying the ride for now. I mean, theyre both reposting photos taken by the paparazzi laugh out loud

I don't think any couple coming out of the franchise can last unless both partners can accept the reality of the SM/media aspect that comes with it. It's just a real life aspect of at least the first year and they either have to find a productive means of tolerating/dealing or it crushes them.
I found it interesting that Bette CA Jasmine L took a week "off" following her ATFR.  It proved to be a wise decision in her case and now she is once again visible in media & on SM.  Her fiancé, Kevin, seems to be the one more able to handle "the attention".
Contractually, I suspect no lead can disappear until the mantle is passed and the next Bach season airs. It is what it is in large part because fandom has molded it as such. IMO

I agree with this. I think in the society we live in now, there's no way for the couples to stay out of the public eye entirely once the show is done airing especially in the 1st couple months. Honestly I think even if Nick wasn't doing DWTS, they would still be photographed, etc. I think the only way for them to have total privacy would be if they avoided all SM which isn't really possible right now. Being photographed kind of comes with the territory now and so does losing privacy. Actually besides DWTS and those Tim Horton's pics, I would say they're laying pretty low right now. It's not like they're documenting every second of their lives and I think once the next season starts, the interest in them will die down a bit. Anyway this is JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:15 pm

Why not reposting the paparazzipics? I prefer the everyday life pics more than the posed duckface photos.

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:42 pm

I think everyone who goes on this show loves attention on some level. The only difference is some manage to retain it for a while longer compared to others after their season ends.

I don't mind the reposting of paparazzi pics either. Those pics are already out there and people are anyways commenting on them. It's better than them posting their personal pics and getting hate for all sorts of things like his hand placement, facial expressions or my personal fav - her celine bag. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:46 pm

coolangel wrote:

I think everyone who goes on this show loves attention on some level. The only difference is some manage to retain it for a while longer compared to others after their season ends.

I don't mind the reposting of paparazzi pics either. Those pics are already out there and people are anyways commenting on them. It's better than them posting their personal pics and getting hate for all sorts of things like his hand placement, facial expressions or my personal fav - her celine bag. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO

OMG it's a Celine rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:47 pm

Yeah, I think Vanessa enjoys the attention too. She's so similar to Nick in lots of ways. She seems to really be enjoying DWTS on the sideline in a way other F1's haven't. Bodes well for both of them. Nick would never last with a Whitney-type. Good thing he had a Vanessa and picked her. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:08 pm

I think they're both handling DWTS really well and it's having an opposite effect as opposed to what happened with past bachelor couples that went on to do the show. Post Bachelor world, Vanessa seems like a very confident independent woman. She's personable and fitting in with Nicks friends. On the flip side, I think Nick has done a very good job of balancing dancing and his relationship. He includes her, he waits for her when they're walking (take note Chris Soule's), he meets up with her after a late night practice showcased last night, and wears her name on his wrist. IMO, Privately she's assured of his love, and therefore it's easy to roll with this. Vanessa doesn't seem resentful of this experience Nick is getting to partake in, she seems excited and grateful for the experience it brings her. Yes, she may like the attention but ultimately she just seems excited to be doing this with Nick and be with Nick. And he with her. They're very similar and very much in love it seems.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 pm

I know rehearsals have been going on a bit longer but it's literally only been like 2 weeks in on dwts dizzy

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl