SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:19 pm

WORTH Personal Training and WORTH Mobile Bootcamp is a public service operating in the greater Madison, WI area.

Owner, Peter Kraus, is currently out of the country on vacation. Please contact Cody Ackerman with your enquiries or to set up your first session right away.

Email: ackerman32.cody@gmail.com
Ph: 608-279-6741
http://www.worthpersonaltraining.com/contact.html

PERSONAL TRAINING
One-on-one
Small group personal training
In-home or at a location of your choosing
Fun, upbeat and exciting workouts
Individualized training program
Advanced assisted stretching

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by TLTF Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:23 pm

The number of Individualized/in -home training with Peter will be insane after the show haha Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 3806527698

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:28 pm

ReneeM wrote:
truelovealways wrote:I just found out that I have a friend that knows Peter! says that he is one of the one of the kindest people she knows and that Rachel is his "type"! hoping to find out more info if she knows anything. All she has told me so far is that he is not yet home which by sleuthing we know that already Smiley
truelovealways wrote:My friend also shared that his family is "almost positive" he will get a HTD. so they must be hearing positive things when it comes to his connection with Rachel!

@truelovealways Thanks for the info! Wow. He's really out here trying to make Rachel my sister wife  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 1f62a . A man!  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 1f60d

Ditto on the thanks to truelovealways. So great to hear. My anticipation for the season and hopes for a Rachel-Peter love match grow with each new tidbit about him Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:28 am

Thank you for the info @truelovealways.

julychild wrote:
TLTF wrote:Ohhhh I am so team Peter. I saw via his FB page and comments that he was sweet fun and normal. Happy that Rachel is his type. Hope that he's hers Smiley

Thanks for sharing. If, as your friend said, Rachel is his type, and he watched Nick's season, he must have gone in half way in love with the idea of her. IF that was the case, he strikes me as the type who would have made his "feelings" known on night one. Not in a creepy way, but like Whitney and Shawn B did.

I am wondering if he was contacted again and asked if he was interested in being on Rachel's season or if he was the one that maybe contacted casting and told them his interest..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:26 pm

Just based on what's been shared here and according to his FB has never watched the show, I think casting contacted him. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:35 pm

This is what he said about Andi òn his public FB page : “Sharing this because I was nominated to be on the next installment of Bachelorette... I would most likely never do it, but if this girl was on it, I might have to seriously reconsider“

So I think that he reconsidered once he saw that Rachel was the Bachelorette. Even if they re-contacted him. Because he said I would most likely never do it.

https://www.facebook.com/peter.kraus.545

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 32 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:50 pm

TLTF wrote:This is what he said about Andi òn his public FB page : “Sharing this because I was nominated to be on the next installment of Bachelorette... I would most likely never do it, but if this girl was on it, I might have to seriously reconsider“

So I think that he reconsidered once he saw that Rachel was the Bachelorette. Even if they re-contacted him. Because he said I would most likely never do it.

He didn't audition for Rachel, because he had his final audition end of January. This was before Rachel was announced.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:58 pm

@julychild Oh thanks for the info! I didn't knew that! Well, once Rachel was announced, he could have said no. Plus I read that his family said that she was his type.

But that's a really interesting fact, may be he was hoping Raven was the Bachelorette when he has his final audition giggling

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:10 pm

I really want to believe what I see btw Rachel and Peter but with all this new info I am thinking he might not make it to even final 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:12 pm

I actually think him not being FIR would make him more likely to potentially be F1 because for the last 2 years FIR is F1 and surely TPTB would want to switch it up and make it more interesting for viewers - IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:14 pm

@brownravens the thing is TPTB cant control Rachel's heart. I am keeping it real and look forward to the outcome. If he does not win then he might be the bachelor but that might even go to Jack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:15 pm

WHat new info came out?
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg