SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:54 pm

TLTF wrote:Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 1f60d  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 1f60d  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 1f60d

https://twitter.com/melsantiaago/status/855903292890677252

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 Captur81

That looks very awkward to me. He has his arms around her and she's hanging on to the railing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:57 pm

^I'm pretty sure those are his arms on the railing. Her left hand at least is grabbing onto his arm right near his elbow. That's what I'm seeing. JMO

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:59 pm

@umngirl yeah I thought the same...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:00 pm

I thought his hands were her head pillow laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:03 pm

Well, I like all the pics I've seen so far, I do.

If I line up the guys who I think are in the F4 (maybe even 5), and based on my personal sm stalking, I'll (me) pick Peter as the F1.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:12 pm

I'm late to the party but OMG!

Our Peter is in the F4! I'm happy Hugesmile

Btw, I'm loving the pics. Thanks! Keep them coming.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
TLTF wrote:Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 1f60d  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 1f60d  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 1f60d

That looks very awkward to me. He has his arms around her and she's hanging on to the railing.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 Captur82

Looks like to me she's facing him and her arm is on the railing. He's a cutie that's for sure and they look great together, but she's not all over him like other leads and their F1's. I thought she was a touchy feeley person, I'm not getting that vibe at all with her and Peter. Even the pics holding hands, they are not walking close together. If there was chemistry, it wouldn't matter how large the crowd, because IMO they would put on more PDA. She had no problem kissing Bryan for a very long kiss in front of a few people. Her arm went around his neck rather than just at his hips. IMO I saw more affection with Bryan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71519

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:19 pm

If you look right under the white line you can see her upper arm and lower arm forming a v. Her hand is then right by his elbow. I can't point it out better from my phone. Lol

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:20 pm

My prediction is that Peter is the F1 IMHO. I have felt this way since the Ellen show. Rachel could not take her eyes off of Peter. It's like he stole her heart from the beginning! The only way I see him not being the F1 is if he doesn't feel the same way she does about him. But from the pics and videos I am seeing so far, he will be the F1. I could be wrong, but my gut feeling tells me there is something special btw these two, IMHO.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:25 pm

SeekAny wrote:I'm digging Peter. He just seems to have this quiet confidence about him. Love the way he looks at her. I think she does look shy around him but I imagine that the one she really falls for is the one she is nervous around since she's usually so confident.

Great point.  I'm totally rooting for these 2 as a couple because I agree about Peter and he seems like my kind of low-key type of guy, even with how hot he is.   But I didn't really get an F1 feeling in these pics.  But I like the idea of the bolded.

mysthelma wrote:These type of very public HTD does not bode well for Peter being F1 based on past seasons. He may however be next bachelor material.

I don't really think this holds true anymore  IMO.  Shawn B and Jordan had 2 of the most public dates of their seasons, Jordan's being his HTD.

GuardianAngel wrote:

I have the opposite reaction to this.  To me, that is one of the best things.  A man wrapped around you, like that is very protective and intimate IMO.  Like JP and Ash on the tram thing, :girlfan .   I do still see a distance with these 2 though, as much as I would like to see the "it" factor I was hoping for.

Last edited by relaxing on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:28 pm

unknown82 wrote:My prediction is that Peter is the F1 IMHO.  I have felt this way since the Ellen show.  Rachel could not take her eyes off of Peter.  It's like he stole her heart from the beginning!  The only way I see him not being the F1 is if he doesn't feel the same way she does about him. But from the pics and videos I am seeing so far, he will be the F1.  I could be wrong, but my gut feeling tells me there is something special btw these two, IMHO.

@unknown82 I also thought that she was mainly focused on Peter and Will's side during Ellen.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Carine wrote:
unknown82 wrote:My prediction is that Peter is the F1 IMHO.  I have felt this way since the Ellen show.  Rachel could not take her eyes off of Peter.  It's like he stole her heart from the beginning!  The only way I see him not being the F1 is if he doesn't feel the same way she does about him. But from the pics and videos I am seeing so far, he will be the F1.  I could be wrong, but my gut feeling tells me there is something special btw these two, IMHO.

@unknown82 I also thought that she was mainly focused on Peter and Will's side during Ellen.

:yes:  and I keep thinking back to the fact that Bryan was there too, just a couple guys down the other direction, yet she couldn't take her eye of Peter IMO  as you said.  SO that's a good sign.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg