SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 60 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Just because I wanted to refresh my memory on his 'ette comment doesn't mean I think it's a problem??

He said he was nominated and that he would never do it, but if Andi was the 'ette he'd have to seriously consider it. To me that says he wasn't chosen for Kaitlyn's season but they obviously kept him in the pool.

Further down the comments, jokingly he says responding to someone to do it, that her would do it just for them. That was Feb 2015. I would think since then he's been checking more into this show that he's never at that time watched one epi.

Perhaps he thought it would be a fun way after all to maybe meet someone. Since he went from he'd never do it, to he's on the show. TPTB could have dangled if you're not the F1 you'll be TB carrot, who knows. I just don't see him as the F1 from what little we seen and I don't see him as Rachel's type. I hope I'm wrong, he seems like a great guy, and a cutie, for sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 60 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:43 pm

@GuardianAngel Did Rachel not say she does not have a type?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:49 pm

She may have said it and believes it to be true for her, but that doesn't mean it's actually true, IMO. laugh out loud

Not saying it is or isn't accurate, but IMO there tend to be similarities between people we date, whether we want to believe it or not.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:53 pm

I can't see that she has a type. Just me personally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:59 pm

@reason IIRC she said she doesn't have a physical type. She wants someone who has a great smile and someone who can make her laugh.

Those are great qualities to look for in a partner but IMHO you're going to need more than that.

I didn't see that special something in all the SM pics from yesterday between Peter and Rachel.

My initial thought when @julychild first sleuthed him was F2 because he seems like a nice guy ChrisL kinda nice guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:37 pm

I'm just glad I got to see pics yesterday. I'm basing my opinion on him only because of what I've read here and the videos (like Ellen) I've seen. He seems humble imo and that's why I like him. My opinion could change. Regardless, I wish him and Rachel the best whether that's together or separate.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:40 pm

I like him. I think there's a good chance that he moves to Dallas too, because he has a more flexible career, whereas Rachel seems to really like her firm and there are just more opportunities for attorneys in Dallas than in Madison. That said, I could see him being a "next Bachelor" candidate too -- sort of an older version of Ben H.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:43 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:She may have said it and believes it to be true for her, but that doesn't mean it's actually true, IMO. laugh out loud

Not saying it is or isn't accurate, but IMO there tend to be similarities between people we date, whether we want to believe it or not.  

JMO

We don't have her past dating info so all we can do is judge from her on the bachelor & bachelorette. Just looking from Nick, to Bryan, to Peter, none of them seem all that similar to each other IMO. Physically or personality wise from sleuthing. Maybe during the show as we get to know them better the similarities will become clear but based off the info we have now? I tend to think she's right. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:57 pm

Rachel says this of her "type"

“I really don’t have a physical type except for a great smile,” Rachel said. “I’m a sucker for a great smile. Who isn’t? I’m looking for a guy who can make me laugh. I’m looking for a guy who knows exactly what he wants, who is ambitious, ready to start a family, and ready to get married, because I’m at that phase in my life.”

“I’m really just looking for a guy who is secure, confident, and knows exactly what it is that he wants,” Rachel added.
Source

The "ambitious" part must be key, because her sister also said it on Rose Buddies, that she is attracted to guys who are ambitious and set in their chosen career.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:32 pm

quietpal wrote:I'm just glad I got to see pics yesterday. I'm basing my opinion on him only because of what I've read here and the videos (like Ellen) I've seen. He seems humble imo and that's why I like him. My opinion could change. Regardless, I wish him and Rachel the best whether that's together or separate.

Nice post.  I'm with you on the bolded.  My fav guy on the Ette is rarely F1, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying their "journey" and shipping them with the lead while they're there (even if I know they aren't F1).  I'm just glad Peter is in the F4 and will be a major character on the season. My favorite seasons are when I really like a lot of the guys with the lead, and I hope Rachel has really fun, interesting relationships with all her F4 and they are all likable guys. ETA In the looks department, I think she's already done pretty well Smiley JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:03 pm

In 2017 I think every contestant knows the general format going in and esp those who may have seen the show before. ie they date one lead, 4 go to hometowns, someone from the top 4 gets the next lead, etc. How could they not?

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:In 2017 I think every contestant knows the general format going in and esp those who may have seen the show before. ie they date one lead, 4 go to hometowns, someone from the top 4 gets the next lead, etc. How could they not?

Right. Personally I think that 15 years and 33+ seasons later, it would be incredibly naive and stupid not to do a little research about the show and how it works before you sign your life away.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+64
LEMONADE
Linds911
pavalygurl
Alanna
kimberlyg