SELECT CONTENT

Jonathan Treece - Bachelorette 13 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jonathan Treece - Bachelorette 13 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Jonathan Treece - Bachelorette 13 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:45 am

I think he's going to be like evan bass at first then meet that one girl that will turn him cool and not as awkward.

Back to top Go down

Jonathan Treece - Bachelorette 13 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Jonathan Treece - Bachelorette 13 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cheetarah1980 Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:37 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I think he's going to be like evan bass at first then meet that one girl that will turn him cool and not as awkward.
Evan is still uncool and awkward. He just found someone to love him anyways.

cheetarah1980

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:42 pm

I agree. Evan found love. That does not cure weirdness. And nothing wrong with being weird anyway, IMO. I think everyone has a degree of weirdness.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 7:00 am

Jonathan Treece - Bachelorette 13 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1000x400-Q90_6002858096af00dce129393200a34385

Jonathan
contestant biography

Height: 6'2''

Tattoos: Not yet

Would you describe yourself more as "the party starter", "the wingman" or "the laid back one"? Wingman historically, but I've been more outgoing with meeting new people and being more of the instigator.

What are your 3 best attributes? Easy to get along with, funny, driven!

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Skydiving! Twice

What is your most embarrassing moment? I had a mullet in 4th grade. My sister swears I wanted my hair cut that way. I like to believe that's not true. Haha.

Do you consider yourself neat, messy or in between? Organized, but dirty. When you walk into my house it looks neat and in order, but if you took your shoes off you'd realize there is sand all over the floor from the beach.

What is your favorite flower? Now, it's a single red rose

Who are your top 3 favorite groups/artists and why? Elvis Presley, Britney Spears, Flo Rida

What's the most romantic present you have ever given? Why? An engagement ring

Tell us about when you lost your virginity – or if you haven't yet, why? With my ex-wife. Pretty uneventful.

How would you describe yourself as a lover? I ensure both of us are satisfied. Pretty open to most things. Usually last a long time (in a good way.)

I love it when my date... acts themselves; doesn't try to act different to impress me.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/jonathan-2017

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 7:03 am

Can't trust anyone who publicly admits flo rida is one of their favourite 'artists' imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 7:57 am

ReneeM wrote:Can't trust anyone who publicly admits flo rida is one of their favourite 'artists' imo.

hahahahha cantstopl

#TeamPeter Jonathan Treece - Bachelorette 13 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f495
#TeamRachel Jonathan Treece - Bachelorette 13 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu May 18, 2017 9:10 am

Tickle monster??? That just sounds creepy.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 9:13 am

Haha I read here or somewhere else that somebody actually tickled Rachel... so that would make sense imo giggling

#TeamPeter Jonathan Treece - Bachelorette 13 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f495
#TeamRachel Jonathan Treece - Bachelorette 13 *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 9:52 am

Wells tweeted this

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jonathan Treece - Bachelorette 13 *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
cookielover12
AllAboutLove
mprssdbyu
mindless
Kashathediva