SELECT CONTENT

Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

uselessdrama - Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:17 am

IG stats as of March 18
uselessdrama - Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_9412

Back to top Go down

uselessdrama - Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:04 am

@pvpr I noticed that his followers is now 5170...? Possibly out..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:21 pm

LOL rachel's evicting the personal trainers, wrestlers etc.! giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:26 pm

His followers is now 5168... 7 people unfollowed him or did he block them?
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Yes someone said that one of the blakes are out already and I think it's this one

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:11 pm

emusha wrote:LOL rachel's evicting the personal trainers, wrestlers etc.! giggling

Good for her. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:30 pm

He has been sent home, he accepted my IG request today

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:36 pm

Good, I hope he was the guy that Rachel told to get the f out laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:09 pm

reason wrote:He aint making it too far.

My prediction came through. ha ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:23 am

Posted March 8th in Potential Discussion thread. You were on the right track! the tweeter is from L.A. yes

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4015-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-potential-contestants-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Ladybug82 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Rebecca Graham‏ @rebeckulus
When your personal trainer made it on the next season of the bachelorette run girl LOL
6:04 PM - 23 Feb 2017
@rebeckulus

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 11, 2017 5:08 pm

DRAMA ! I knew he would not last, but now I know why...#uselessdrama

he Bachelorette will feature some real-life drama as Rachel Lindsay’s season gets off to a rocky start for two of her suitors. According to In Touch Weekly, Rachel’s Bachelorette contestants Blake Elarbee, 31, and Lucas Yancey, 30, have a reality TV past—on the same show!—and they both dated the same girl. The Bachelorette contestants appeared on the WEtv reality show, Ex Isle, in 2016. The dating show was hosted by Carmen Electra.

http://www.inquisitr.com/4211372/the-bachelorette-reality-tv-feud-rocks-rachel-lindsays-season-with-suitors-who-knew-each-other-before-show/

#TeamPeter uselessdrama - Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel uselessdrama - Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 11, 2017 5:11 pm

And the producers were happy to cast them? cantstopl

Still after drama I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
emusha
Carine
mindless
Ladybug82
bleuberry