SELECT CONTENT

Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

uselessdrama - Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Good that's at least one episode I will gladly skip. I don't need that scripted bull.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

uselessdrama - Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 17, 2017 6:12 pm

uselessdrama - Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1600x640-Q90_3604c2e30419e5bf92b56c5862119e0d

Blake E.

Height: 6'

Tattoos: I have "LRLL" (drum rudiment) and "D" (For the dog I rescued) on my left arm.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Get engaged to a crazy girl.

What are your 3 worst attributes? Sensitivity, procrastination, and patience.

What is your favorite flower? Red roses, because I am a classic gentleman.

If you could watch any movie right now, what would it be, and why? The new 50 Shades of Grey movie because I love taboo sexy stuff.

What is your favorite memory from childhood? Horseback riding camp.

What kind of music do you listen to most? Anything with good drums!

What's the closest you have ever come to being married? I was engaged for 48 hours.

What does your ideal mate look like? I prefer fit and curvy, but I'm a sucker for a nice butt and a beautiful smile.

I hate it when my date…tells me about her cats.

Who is the person you dislike most in the world and why? Parking ticket people, because they don't have souls.
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 7:30 pm

What does your ideal mate look like? I prefer fit and curvy, but I'm a sucker for a nice butt and a beautiful smile.

uggggh ok dude! He just pointed physical stuff... We know what kind of relationship he's looking for imo...

#TeamPeter uselessdrama - Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f495
#TeamRachel uselessdrama - Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed May 17, 2017 8:01 pm

^^^
In his defense, the question asked about looks specifically.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Yes but Peter's answer was all about real qualities laugh out loud ! Sorry I was just comparing him to the F1 giggling

#TeamPeter uselessdrama - Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f495
#TeamRachel uselessdrama - Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 11:26 pm

How exactly does an aspiring drummer pay the bills?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:28 pm

@Sprite wrong people to ask that questions. giggling giggling cantstopl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Elarbee - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
emusha
Carine
mindless
Ladybug82
bleuberry