SELECT CONTENT

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:14 pm

mobyz wrote:Even though his age is giving me pause, I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Dean and Rachel.  I don't know if he will be her F1, but he seems like a great guy. IMO

Yeah, me too. I think they looked really cute and fun together and her smile was huge with him. I think he'll be top 4 for sure. I'm starting to wonder about his fan fav/Bachelor potential too because he seems like such a cutey and full of charisma and personality. On the young side for sure, and I prefer Bachelors to be more in the 30s but hey, if he is adorable, fun, charismatic and nice I'd be in.

Back to top Go down

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:10 pm

I'm very impressed with Dean's LinkedIn page (posted above). If people who dealt with him professionally describe him as "a positive person", and "a pleasure to work with", he could be a good partner in his personal life too.
I was thrown off by his age,too, but all it really means is that maybe he has less life experience than Rachel. Maybe. And if so, so what if he's overall a good match for Rachel?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:56 pm

I can see him getting a Michael Stagliano-type edit and be headed for BIP, but who knows? Yes, the age difference is a thing, but usually people in their late 20's/early 30's are in pretty similar places in life. There have been a few 'ettes that have picked guys who were younger than them (Kaitlyn, Trista to name two off the top of my head).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:50 pm

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but RS said that Rachel is currently on a HTD with Dean.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:56 pm

Right now? Where do you see that posted?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:00 pm

@Sarahkyla he didn't say currently, rather that: "Yesterday’s hometown date was private and not out in the middle of the city for everyone to see (at least not that tons of pictures made it out on social media), but I can confirm it was with Dean Unglert..." RS
*but yeah, he did get one it seems.

Last edited by 1MargoL on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:47 pm

Regardless, he had a hometown date.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Pretty sure @JulyChild posted here before RS that Dean had a HTD.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:40 pm

RS is no longer getting "scoop" from here" LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:51 am

He comes off as very young.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:21 pm

Age is just a number, I've met some very immature people in their 40s and some very wise people who were 20. I don't know yet, but from what I see I'm very pro Dean and Rachel. I also can see him be the next Bach jmo.

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Sorry, I'm not a Dean fan I might change my mind when I see him live on TV. To me he's very metrosexual and that's not my cup of tea. If that's Rachel thing more power to her.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dean Unglert - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
FashionLover
Billysmom
bluejay25
Mommyof2
North