SELECT CONTENT

Sophie - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophie - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Sophie - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:36 am

Sophie - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* V1

Sophie
Star Sign: Taurus
Hometown: Te Pahu
Where are you based now? Te Pahu

Sophie is a sales and marketing co-ordinator in the travel industry. She’s extremely sporty, enjoying fishing, boxing, touch-rugby, biking and diving in her spare time. She loves running marathons – her highlights are winning the 90 Mile Beach Marathon and completing China’s Great Wall Marathon. She hopes to one day run a marathon on every continent! The qualities she most values in others are loyalty, kindness and friendship.

Describe an embarrassing moment:
I once showed a guy I had just met a giant blister on my toe because I got nervous and didn’t know what else to do.

What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done for someone?
I planned a weekend away for us; flights, accommodation etc. and we went to an All Blacks game together.
http://www.threenow.co.nz/tv/the-bachelor-nz/home/bios/bachelorettes/Sophie.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Sophie - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Sophie - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:36 am

Sophie - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* V0
http://www.theedge.co.nz/home/pics/2017/03/meet-the-bachelorettes-of-the-bachelor-new-zealand-2017.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sophie - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum