SELECT CONTENT

Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:54 pm

Viarni sadly has Crohn's disease and details her diagnosis in this blog/site. She also talks about healthy food and I think that it may be the connection she may have to Art through his Clean Paleo if they aren't friends or related somehow some other way

NUTRITION AND CROHN’S DISEASE | Viarni Bright shares her story http://www.eatwisenutrition.com/2014/11/nutrition-and-crohns-disease-viarni-bright-shares-her-story/

Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 10752111_891275064215885_1950676545_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:58 pm

Article about Viarni and Zac too.

If they make this a really obvious F1 season then Viarni would definitely be F1 and even more obvious than Matilda (Viarni given WR, first intro, first pic posted by TBNZ Twitter account for Ep 1, first limo exit shown, first CP chat and talking about "love of my life", etc).

Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 SPL130317BacheloretteVIARNI_620x310_620x310

Former Mount woman Viarni Bright, along with 18 other New Zealand women, is in the running to steal the heart of this year's Bachelor Zac Franich in the upcoming season of the show.

The 22-year-old from the Western Bay of Plenty attended Mount College.

Ms Bright made headlines in 2007 when she won a national model search with Girlfriend magazine which led to numerous other opportunities, Including being invited to an after party with Justin Bieber.

In Auckland, she works as national account manager for a boutique homewares company.

She describes herself as super laid back and is happiest when around people. But she said her friends would describe her as "outgoing, caring, friendly and a clown".

Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 SCCZEN_A_240217SPLBACHELOR_620x312

Growing up in the Bay meant that Ms Bright loved the beach.

"Whether it's sunbathing or kiteboarding or swimming," she said.

Ms Bright is the only Western Bay of Plenty woman to be in the show to be eyeing up 28-year-old Zac Franich from the Hibiscus Coast.

Mr Franich recently completed a Bachelor of Sport and Recreation through AUT and worked in Sports Management - delivering a sports programme at Orewa Surf Life Saving Club.

Mr Franich said he was a "laid-back Kiwi bloke", and was ready to embrace the opportunity to feature on the reality series.

"I've always stood by the fact that life should be an adventure and you should take every opportunity you're given. When someone offers you the chance to meet beautiful and interesting women, travel the world, and hopefully find love at the end - it was a no-brainer."

Viarni Bright

Star Sign: Leo
Hometown: Mount Maunganui
Where are you based now? Auckland
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/bay-of-plenty-times/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503343&objectid=11817850
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:19 pm

She's adorable. I like both hair colours on her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Just caught up on the first episode and I have a girl crush on her. She is my favorite so far! She is a stunner in that first dress and it was a stand out for being different like Mattys.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:53 am

Has anyone seen this youtube video with V in it? she looks so different! she is so lucky that she can look so beautiful in any hair colour! Smiley

https://youtu.be/qqvvbsFvXVc
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:58 am

Just catching up on the most recent episodes and after watching Viarni's body language when she was kissing Zac on the whitewater rafting date on episode 9, I don't think she's actually into him at all.  She was just kind of 'pecking' at him and I saw zero passion or chemistry between them.

Combined with their previous weird shopping/promotional/product placement date, I agree with what @LeapofFaith suggested on another thread that she is most likely being groomed/promoted to be the first NZ Bachelorette, and I suspect may have been intended as such from the very beginning.

TWT I guess.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:23 am

^^ I'm starting to think so too @Bobette especially after watching epi.11.I expected the kiss on the GD to have a little more feeling. Maybe she isn't into him at all. I feel like there is no progress in the relationship.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:48 am

I actually think she is into him but very cautious. She doesnt seem as forward as some of the other girls there. I am fine with Zach wanting the women to talk to him, but he also tends to take the ones he likes away like Lily and Claudia.
Lets not forget that she asked him on a single date, asked for a kiss and I can imagine why she would want to slow down on grabbing him on CPs. I would be just as cautious if I was her tbh. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:12 pm

Its true V is doing all the asking! Maybe she is now doubting their connection! I have been wondering about the CPs. Zac hasn't/doesn't pull V for a chat . Why? Is it because he doesn't like her as much as I assume? Does he pull her away but they have edited it out---if so why?
I was really surprised by what V was asking him at this last CP.......?s like what did u think of me day 1 and.... now what has changed.... maybe its just me but I thought the relationship would be further along at this stage.
I do think that she isn't comfortable being physical in front of camera(I'm like that. PDA isn't for me) Here is ?. Did any of e girls ask V whether she had a kiss on her SD? I don't think we were shown their goodbye that day.cmiiw.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:17 pm

Maybe the connection has dimmed but there sure isnt any fanning of the

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:18 pm

Maybe the connection has dimmed but there sure isnt any fanning of the Flames from him. He isnt making any effort to seek her out so
I hope she doesn't become the one always wanting t talk to him. If he wants her he will put n the effort.

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:11 pm

ITA. He should at least show that he is interested. I wouldn't want V to start acting in desperation. Episode 10 'she didn't come up to him and he gave her the 3rd from last rose! Was that warning?
I hope for her sake,its not a way relationship.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Viarni Bright - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Jina
GuardianAngel
AllAboutLove
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: