SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:13 am

If they're taking baby steps, all I can say is that baby must be a child prodigy because it's on the verge of a sprint. giggling
IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:25 am

I look at Nissa together and am just so happy Nick didn't settle on BIP like some thought he should have. Could you imagine?!!!!!!!!!! He knew he hadn't met "HER" yet.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:25 am

I never saw any awkwardness with/between Nick and Vanessa on ATFR and like Vanessa herself said on Ellen she didn't think it was awkward and I totally agree.

All I saw were two open and real people who were in love and who were on the same team...#TeamNickandVanessa... and both saying they were on the same team and acting like they were on the same team and to me, any discomfort was in relation to them not wanting to play CH's game and not in relation to each other.

Other than how real and candid Nick and Vanessa were on AFTR (which I found so refreshing!), what stuck with me most was just how connected and on the same page Nick and V were and looked to me - in every way they were a "we" and a team.

To me Nick and Vanessa were so much on the same wavelength that it was like they were communicating with each other without even speaking - a sign of a true soulmate connection if I ever saw one!

It's why this moment below was an *it* moment for me on ATFR... just two soulmates totally at ease with each other and on the same wavelength that they could speak their own unspoken language as if to say to each other:... "don't worry about any of this ATFR stuff... I've got you".  beatingheart

source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:26 am

Thanks AAL. That GIF is actually something I wanted to capture as I realized during the AFTR how these two are so supportive of each other and yet not everyone can see that. So like how we trusted Nick in the last two seasons, I knew the backlash will blow over. But I didn't realize it was going to be done in a hot minute!

I believe N&V were on the defensive coming out of their hiding and into the ATFR, but the animosity we saw - were not to each other but to TPTB. It's so clear now, they were on the defensive and upset that the love that could have been the highlight of the season was hidden.

Soo happy Nick is happy. I'm so glad to get to know Vanessa, her quirkiness is refreshing. I'm hoping to see more glimpses into the love affair that was stolen from us fans of this couple.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:It is amazing to me how others can even question that they are not in love or are having issues. That's just me.

me too Kasha. Sometimes i keep asking myself if i'm seeing them through my rose-colored glasses:rosiecolored: because all i see is two people who are madly in love and get each other very well. A perfect match IMO. Or maybe the others are just blind ?!
Actually i will take the words of their closest friends in the Bachelor world ( Wells, Dani M & the twins) over anyone else. All of them said that Both nick and Vanessa are in love and crazy about each other.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixipixi14 Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:59 am

Vanessa (and Nick) on a Montreal radio show http://www.iheartradio.ca/cjad?autoplay=1.2492747‬

Nixipixi14

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Be still my heart!!! Nick just posted this on his IG... look at Nick's captions and hashtags ... flying with his babe and 'the little things'  beatingheart

These two are becoming my favorite couple ever!! 

Crazy couple of days. It's been great to finally get to fly with my babe!!   #littlethings #firsttime @iFLYluggage by @nickviall

I snipped out the right corner of this pic. Can anyone make out what it says?

firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 20 Captur29

Looking at it a second time on the smaller picture, it looks like "Ticketing". Not sure if airports in the US have ticketing signs though.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:10 am

Nixipixi14 wrote:Vanessa (and Nick) on a Montreal radio show http://www.iheartradio.ca/cjad?autoplay=1.2492747‬

that link isn't working.....anyone have one that does?

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:15 am

Does this work?

http://www.iheartradio.ca/virginradio/montreal/shows/freeway-and-natasha-in-the-morning-1.1761345

If you click on this and scroll to the bottom under Audio Cuts you can listen to the interview with Vanessa....no Nick on the interview though that I heard.

Source: I Heart Radio

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:32 am

Nixipixi14 wrote:Vanessa (and Nick) on a Montreal radio show http://www.iheartradio.ca/cjad?autoplay=1.2492747‬
Is this with a radio show in Montreal or is it the Ryan Seacrest interview that is listed in Montreal Radio and which was posted previously (it was from March 15)?

http://www.iheartradio.ca/search/search-7.14827470?searchField=nick%20viall
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:35 am

The one I posted is from this morning.....

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:35 am

http://extratv.com/2017/03/23/nick-viall-speaks-out-on-william-shatner-feud-its-heartbreaking/

Cute interview with Nick & Peta

Also....sorry for my double posts..... Embarressed!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90