SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:43 pm

Awww! I love it! I loooooved them on the Bachelor. They just sizzled. And I stand by my statements that I haven't seen such an obvious physical/mental/emotional connection like these two had during filming since JP and Ashley. Jash was just obvious from the ready they were meant to be, and these guys had the same kind of vibe. I admit I kinda fell for ATFR BS and was a tad skeptical. But I'm back to believing. They look great together. If there were problems, I don't see why V would be tagging along in LA or going to Milwaukee now. Their pictures and captions today were adorable. It's nice to see Nick in love, finally. His eyes look more alive in pictures now, and his smile actually reaches his eyes. Like his bro said, that crappy dark cloud from being dumped twice like that on a national stage has finally lifted. And things happen for a reason. beatingheart
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:54 pm

@sosleepy well said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:58 pm

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Be still my heart!!! Nick just posted this on his IG... look at Nick's captions and hashtags ... flying with his babe and 'the little things'  beatingheart

These two are becoming my favorite couple ever!! 

Crazy couple of days. It's been great to finally get to fly with my babe!!   #littlethings #firsttime @iFLYluggage by @nickviall

OMG his hand comparable to her - she's his tiny dancer Hugesmile
Seems he took  Peta's advice and he & V have been working on arm/hand placement.  
Love how their happiness shines.

His hand is practically the same size as her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:14 am

Wait. The timeline confuses me. Are they in NYC or Wisco? And if NYC... why? It seems odd to fly across country from LA to NYC, then backtrack to Wisconsin just for a day or so. If they did go to NYC, I hope they squeezed in the Build interview. I feel cheated we didn't get that one. It's always the best.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:15 am

I would guess maybe that the Timmy pics may have been in LA? Was it cold enough for coats like that? I suppose so. Not sure if Tim Hortons are in LA area but possible.

Either way, I am just happy Nick and Vanessa are happy and excited about their relationship and future. :yes: beatingheart

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fluorescent Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:16 am

Those recent candids of them are LOVE. What I like the most about this couple is how confident they are in their relationship, they were not one bit bothered by the criticism on the ATFR and post that are not out to prove anything to anyone. On a shallow note..I have to say aesthetically, they have to be the most attractive couple to come out of this franchise...on the hotness meter, they're on par which at times leaves me wondering which 1 out of the two I'm more attracted to giggling

fluorescent

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:18 am

Please-o, please... I hope Blogger boy has to swallow his pride and shop Nick (and Vanessa's) wedding registry someday. That would just crack me up.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:30 am

I wonder if they accompanied her friend back to La Guardia yesterday on her way back to Canada before returning to LA. Nick said it had been a crazy couple of days. I don't know what time their appearance was on Ellen but somebody hit the exit running it appears! I'm not sure which city in Canada her friend resides. I do know one thing, those Timmy pics are so cute. They truly are enjoying one another. I would love to see pics of them with Sharlene and Andy pop up if they found the time!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:50 am

fluorescent Welcome1 It's always great to see others join us who love N & V!! :yes:

firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 19 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:54 am

fluorescent wrote:Those recent candids of them are LOVE. What I like the most about this couple is how confident they are in their relationship, they were not one bit bothered by the criticism on the ATFR and post that are not out to prove anything to anyone. On a shallow note..I have to say aesthetically, they have to be the most attractive couple to come out of this franchise...on the hotness meter, they're on par which at times leaves me wondering which 1 out of the two I'm more attracted to giggling  

I never thought Nick was attractive before but Vanessa definitely elevated his hotness meter for me. Together they are fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:23 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
fluorescent wrote:Those recent candids of them are LOVE. What I like the most about this couple is how confident they are in their relationship, they were not one bit bothered by the criticism on the ATFR and post that are not out to prove anything to anyone. On a shallow note..I have to say aesthetically, they have to be the most attractive couple to come out of this franchise...on the hotness meter, they're on par which at times leaves me wondering which 1 out of the two I'm more attracted to giggling  

I never thought Nick was attractive before but Vanessa definitely elevated his hotness meter for me. Together they are fire.

I've always found him attractive however he now has an ease about him and certainly his being loved and reciprocating that love brings out his best.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:28 am

happygolucky wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:Nice pic!
firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 19 17437971_705111912993263_5534659951873490944_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BR_leSChHlT/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30

vanessagrimaldi30Throwing it back to Bimini & to one of my favourite pictures  #tbt #lovemyamericano

Her "Americano"  firsttime - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 19 1f60d

Soooooo they did Ellen Tuesday (shown Wednesday)..... Tim Horton pics in NY yesterday....Nick IG appears to be LAX.... is it confirmed for today or could it be from a couple days ago? Considering they are due at Bucks game tomorrow night it would seem unlikely they'd be in NY yesterday then at LAX today though Nick did say in the IG it's been a crazy couple days I am exhausted just trying to figure out the travel laugh out loud

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90