SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:32 pm

cookielover12 wrote:There were so many hurtful questions and comments under Vanessa's IG post about her brothers height

I think Vanessa replied to one the comments by saying "Whats your point?" but the person who she replied to deleted their comment

She had replied on a few and most of the original comments had been deleted. It was probably for the best that we didn't see those nasty comments but it looked like Vanessa was talking to herself.

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:40 pm

LOL at the kilometres vs. miles "debate" giggling The more they learn about each other, the more these differences between Americans and Canadians will come out. Like, they probably grew up on different cartoons and cereals and that stuff is bound to come up in conversation.

I'm with Vanessa though. The metric system just makes more sense. The only time i'll use the hashtag-team combo... #TeamMetric
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:Yes, it is the first time he has directly stated there will be a wedding.
During the season Vanessa made clear that an engagement was like a marriage, that marriage was the reason (basically) to get engaged so it's not out of the blue.  It's just another example of "real life".

Right, IOW don't even think of proposing if you're not going to marry me. laugh out loud

:married

Winter wedding so the bridal party can wear toques? rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:47 pm

laugh out loud @ Km's vs Miles. Wait till they get into pounds and grams, or litres and gallons.

I'm an in between. I learned Imperial in school. I'm ok with Temps and Km's but it's pounds not kilo's or grams.

Oh and baking is a nightmare, I'm still old school with that too. laugh out loud

It always makes for fun conversations when I go to Florida. I can't quickly convert miles to km's. We are a confusing mess. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:09 am

lleyki wrote: Regarding the hateful comments - sadly it just is. I don't get it and never have because frankly I have neither the time or energy to waste on people I don't care for but sadly that's not our internet culture. I'm sure it's tough for her but she just needs to continue taking Nick's lead. Seriously, she's with the best person from this show for how to handle social media hate with complete grace and calm.

Good Post I agree So true and ITA that Nick is without a doubt the best person V could ever be with to handle any of the SM hateful comments.

IMO, those hateful comments say more about the person commenting than about Nick and V.  :yes:
Sending love and positive vibes to Nick and Vanessa beatingheart blowkiss
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:34 am

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 38 Image48
@laconfidential IG story vid

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:Yes, it is the first time he has directly stated there will be a wedding.
During the season Vanessa made clear that an engagement was like a marriage, that marriage was the reason (basically) to get engaged so it's not out of the blue.  It's just another example of "real life".

Right, IOW don't even think of proposing if you're not going to marry me. laugh out loud

:married

Nick and Vanessa are probably so fed up with all these frenzied media...with them twisting their words...all of these publications trying to be creative with their headings/titles...they have made it sounds like Nick has refused to marry Vanessa when in reality the fact is the original story talks about them taking it slow...people who don't read the contents would pick up literally from the words and the way they have presented the whole scenarios from their titles...it's just plain crazy, the buzz on them not lasting comes out of blue after their cozy hometown run last week...

Good for Nick to come out and shut them off... Lol!!...

Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:laugh out loud @ Km's vs Miles. Wait till they get into pounds and grams, or litres and gallons.

I'm an in between. I learned Imperial in school. I'm ok with Temps and Km's but it's pounds not kilo's or grams.

Oh and baking is a nightmare, I'm still old school with that too. laugh out loud

It always makes for fun conversations when I go to Florida. I can't quickly convert miles to km's. We are a confusing mess. laugh out loud

I'll never get used to Fahrenheit in weather, no problem with oven temperature though since most recipes are shown using Fahrenheits...pounds and kilograms are widely used in Canada...miles and kms are adjustable...I just can't measure the weather without using Centigrade...I'll be at a loss when people tell me the temperature in Fahrenheit..I'll definitely need a table with the conversion factors on hand everywhere I go... Lol!!...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:53 am

'Of course there's going to be a wedding!' swoooooon! awwww awwww

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:11 am

These two are just too adorable!
They are truly a team - best friends, lovers and each other's number one fan.
How their love for each other can be doubted I will never understand.
Love them  beatingheart

IG story laconfident

ETA: Vanessa posted the same video on her IG story :sprinklehearts

IG story vanessagrimaldi30

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:14 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:28 am

Is that a hotel lobby? I love how supportive Vanessa is. She's game to help him out at anytime, anywhere.

I hope he'll ace this tango, his confidence needs it IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:54 am

I love how supportive she is. To me, that's what it means when you are team and one's partner's success is one's own success... and even though we may not get to see the BTS with Vanessa and her endeavors at the moment, I have no doubt Nick is just as supportive and helpful.  

hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90