SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:33 pm

I don't know why people do things like that.
It's not like you can control your height anymore than you can your eye color.
I come from a long line of people who are vertically challenged.
I was not aware her brother had any height issues. Is it medically related?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by mindless Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:36 pm

I wish she didn't read the comments. People can be such a-holes for no reason.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:38 pm

I don't understand why they(any cast not just this couple) don't privatize their accounts(their real personal acts) and simply have a general account for fans that they can basically post and ignore.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:39 pm

cookielover12 wrote:There were so many hurtful questions and comments under Vanessa's IG post about her brothers height

I think Vanessa replied to one the comments by saying "Whats your point?" but the person who she replied to deleted their comment

:yes:
It's like schoolyard bullies isn't it? All the more need for her foundation IMO. Families with special needs/diverse individuals and the individuals themselves have to deal with taunting, too a lesser degree or less frequent, in their lives.
Wish we had a magic wand to cast a spell of kindness.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:47 pm

notarose wrote:"Vanessa has an open invite [to our rehearsals,]” Viall said. “Peta and her are fast friends, so it’s nice to have her come in. Some times she’ll come in at the very beginning or end. It’s great to have her there. She calms me more than anything"
I think this (calms me) is the only new thing, the rest seems to be a rehash from other media.
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-not-planning-wedding/

IMO a part of what Nick has always said about being with someone who can put up with him in a constructive way fits with his complimenting Vanessa's ability to calm him at dance rehearsal.  We've seen vid snippets of him being frustrated - imagine it would be.  I like how Nick often finds opportunity to share/validate Vanessa in his interviews.
In this case, he is also not adverse to share that he, in fact, needs calming.

Nixipixi14 wrote:http://www.etonline.com/tv/214050_nick_viall_feels_really_bad_following_week_of_dancing_with_the_stars_with_peta_murgatroyd/

awwww

Great interviews posted upthread. yes

"Vanessa and I are trying to take a very healthy approach into our relationship, and I think that the best way to do that is to try to be very honest with each other in that situation," he continued. "And that situation is, we love each other very much and we have a really great foundation. There's still a lot for us to learn about each other."

Viall told ET that even though they're taking things slow right now, getting married is "the plan."

"Of course there's going to be a wedding," he confirmed. "But right now, we're just focused on our relationship. Everything will come in due time."

This is the first time I read re wedding?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:56 pm

Yes, it is the first time he has directly stated there will be a wedding.
During the season Vanessa made clear that an engagement was like a marriage, that marriage was the reason (basically) to get engaged so it's not out of the blue. It's just another example of "real life".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:"Vanessa has an open invite [to our rehearsals,]” Viall said. “Peta and her are fast friends, so it’s nice to have her come in. Some times she’ll come in at the very beginning or end. It’s great to have her there. She calms me more than anything"
I think this (calms me) is the only new thing, the rest seems to be a rehash from other media.
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-not-planning-wedding/

IMO a part of what Nick has always said about being with someone who can put up with him in a constructive way fits with his complimenting Vanessa's ability to calm him at dance rehearsal.  We've seen vid snippets of him being frustrated - imagine it would be.  I like how Nick often finds opportunity to share/validate Vanessa in his interviews.
In this case, he is also not adverse to share that he, in fact, needs calming.

Nixipixi14 wrote:http://www.etonline.com/tv/214050_nick_viall_feels_really_bad_following_week_of_dancing_with_the_stars_with_peta_murgatroyd/

awwww

Great interviews posted upthread. yes

"Vanessa and I are trying to take a very healthy approach into our relationship, and I think that the best way to do that is to try to be very honest with each other in that situation," he continued. "And that situation is, we love each other very much and we have a really great foundation. There's still a lot for us to learn about each other."

Viall told ET that even though they're taking things slow right now, getting married is "the plan."

"Of course there's going to be a wedding," he confirmed. "But right now, we're just focused on our relationship. Everything will come in due time."

This is the first time I read re wedding?

Yeah I was thinking the same when I read it. Regarding the hateful comments - sadly it just is. I don't get it and never have because frankly I have neither the time or energy to waste on people I don't care for but sadly that's not our internet culture. I'm sure it's tough for her but she just needs to continue taking Nick's lead. Seriously, she's with the best person from this show for how to handle social media hate with complete grace and calm.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:01 pm

notarose wrote:Yes, it is the first time he has directly stated there will be a wedding.
During the season Vanessa made clear that an engagement was like a marriage, that marriage was the reason (basically) to get engaged so it's not out of the blue.  It's just another example of "real life".

Right, IOW don't even think of proposing if you're not going to marry me. laugh out loud

:married

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:02 pm

I'm cracking up at Nick's IG story and Nick and V talking miles vs kilometres!! Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 37 3806527698 

My SO and I have done the exact same thing!!!  laugh out loud

Nick & V are so adorable and so real as a couple. Love them  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:14 pm

I love love loved the convo during the htd that v. Had with Patrick...got me all choked up. Hoping he did not have to read the nasty comments....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:21 pm

^^unfortunately, even if he read them, it's nothing he's not heard directly his entire life I'm sure. People are rude and evil. I'm 6'1". I played volleyball my whole life so that was my thing but it had its challenges being so tall growing up. I was taller than everyone!!! I can sympathize with Patrick. Who knows though! He may not have an issue at all with his height! Vanessa seems super confident. Maybe he is as well!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:32 pm

Vanessa is like a mama bear today in the comments section. She never responded when they called her all sorts of names but her family is off-limits. Goes to show how much she loves her family and is protective about them. She'll make an awesome mother some day.  yes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90