SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:34 pm

laugh out loud how long will it be before some tabloid picks up he's making her lift weights so she can carry grocery bags.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by notarose Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:44 pm

Cila51290 wrote:The "he doesn't look happy" comments are getting tired. These people must not know that is literally Nick's face 24/7. repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 60 1710264613

He's actually been smiling a lot more ever since he's been with V. Hugesmile

It's his IG.
He enjoys posting pics of the woman he loves. :cutiepie

Critics are basically unaware of how irrelevant their comments are :yes:   If I'm reading comments I just skip over them.  Word waste - verbal diarrhea IMO rofl

@GuardianAngel repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 60 3806527698

Last edited by notarose on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:45 pm

You know, I thought of something. Nick and Vanessa seem like they would think all the fuss about her carrying the bags was really funny, I know I would! Also, I wouldn't put it past them to kind of egg people on by having her carry more and more bags. I would personally do something like that and think it is funny. JMO
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Life is just not fair. How can they look so good after a workout?!?!  :rosiecolored This is me!  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 60 935c2f31dc4d9add6a1c2d89eb49ae29
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:54 pm

@George1218 that would be priceless.

laugh out loud @coolangel at least you work out! Something I always find an excuse not to do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:57 pm

George1218 wrote:You know, I thought of something.  Nick and Vanessa seem like they would think all the fuss about her carrying the bags was really funny, I know I would!   Also, I wouldn't put it past them to kind of egg people on by having her carry more and more bags.  I would personally do something like that and think it is funny.   JMO

During "bag-gate" Nick liked Elan's tweet about " Just realized it's 2017".
Canadian PM Justin Trudeau used the phrase "because it's 2015" as his way of saying "duh" to reporters who thought his cabinet being 50% women needed some long explanation.  He thought it was obvious.

I see similarities.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:30 pm

Stumbled upon these comments. Hadn't someone speculated that Kyle, Vanessa and Nick were having fun with the paps and trying to start a rumor after DWTS night? Kyle liked someone's comment implying just that.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 60 Img_5611
Source: My SC

Also, Anna is a real boss!  yes (Funny to see Paco sucking up to her now after himself saying how it was in bad taste that Nick let V carry the groceries  Rolling Eyes )

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 60 Img_5610

N&V are very lucky to have such nice and supportive friends. yes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:42 pm

Still thinking about the MTV awards.
If they decide to attend I'd enjoy seeing V is something like this:
repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 60 Image13
http://blog.temptbrands.com/vanessa-grimaldi-x-tempt-brands/

Mind you, Nick might be too distracted by his thoughts... :uptonogood

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:56 pm

It was great to see that Anna liked comments about Nick being a gentleman (which I have no doubt he is)!  hearthumbsup

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:57 pm

coolangel wrote:Stumbled upon these comments. Hadn't someone speculated that Kyle, Vanessa and Nick were having fun with the paps and trying to start a rumor after DWTS night? Kyle liked someone's comment implying just that.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 60 Img_5611

Also, Anna is a real boss!  yes (Funny to see Paco sucking up to her now after himself saying how it was in bad taste that Nick let V carry the groceries  Rolling Eyes )

repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 60 Img_5610

N&V are very lucky to have such nice and supportive friends. yes

All JMO

Anna posted again on the same @pacozero pic you quoted. My SC
repost - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 60 Image60

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:02 pm

George1218 wrote:You know, I thought of something.  Nick and Vanessa seem like they would think all the fuss about her carrying the bags was really funny, I know I would!   Also, I wouldn't put it past them to kind of egg people on by having her carry more and more bags.  I would personally do something like that and think it is funny.   JMO

I actually thought about this as a possibility! I remember that paparazzi video from Monday where Kyle and Vanessa held hands in a very deliberate manner. They could've been trying to mess with the paps like they did a few days ago. Or it could've been an unchivalrous moment for Nick. Or it could've been Vanessa breaking down gender barriers one grocery bag at a time. Whatever the reason, I think people who are overly critical by using this picture to call out Nick's character are being OTT. A number of these commenters are the same people who take Nick's smirk as a sign of unhappiness or a sign of being trapped by this overly serious woman... But wait, if Nick is trapped by his fiancee, wouldn't his owner make him carry the bags? It's tough keeping up with all these assumptions :P
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:05 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:

I actually thought about this as a possibility! I remember that paparazzi video from Monday where Kyle and Vanessa held hands in a very deliberate manner. They could've been trying to mess with the paps like they did a few days ago. Or it could've been an unchivalrous moment for Nick. Or it could've been Vanessa breaking down gender barriers one grocery bag at a time. Whatever the reason, I think people who are overly critical by using this picture to call out Nick's character are being OTT. A number of these commenters are the same people who take Nick's smirk as a sign of unhappiness or a sign of being trapped by this overly serious woman... But wait, if Nick is trapped by his fiancee, wouldn't his owner make him carry the bags? It's tough keeping up with all these assumptions :P

Maybe they take turns being slave/master rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90