SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:48 pm

mindless wrote:
coolangel wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:That is Nick's mom & dad!
Vanessa is taking Nick's two little sisters to Universal! Smiley

source: DWTS FB LIVE

Source

That video is too cute! Nick seems so happy! Can't wait to see the rumba tomorrow. Oh and interesting to hear confirmation that Vanessa is indeed an ex-gymnast since I was wondering about that a while back.

I guessed that as soon as I saw the avi from @notarose ! giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:58 pm

notarose wrote:In the Facebook live vid, Peta said she may or may not have taught/shown Vanessa this week's dance moves.  This week, V didn't practice with Nick.
Hmm, so if Nick's routine finishes with having V do the very end of the choreography with him, that means it would be their first time as a couple.

That would be incredible, beautiful, amazing!! They probably wouldn't allow that production wise (Nissa physically dancing) but they would probably allow Nick ending his dance somehow with Vanessa ie he ends right where she is sitting. That being said IF they shock me and allow Nissa a couple steps at the end I will be so giddy.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:18 pm

When asked about their wedding, he actually said yes to a special first dance. Nick is 36 and wants kids. IMO they will be married with children in less than 2 years

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:30 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:In the Facebook live vid, Peta said she may or may not have taught/shown Vanessa this week's dance moves.  This week, V didn't practice with Nick.
Hmm, so if Nick's routine finishes with having V do the very end of the choreography with him, that means it would be their first time as a couple.

That would be incredible, beautiful, amazing!! They probably wouldn't allow that production wise (Nissa physically dancing) but they would probably allow Nick ending his dance somehow with Vanessa ie he ends right where she is sitting. That being said IF they shock me and allow Nissa a couple steps at the end I will be so giddy.

It's hard to know if Nick would decide to pull off something unexpected.  Fun to speculate Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 71 2498057887   On the one hand I thought he was much more relaxed and smiley in this interview with Peta then in past ones they've given. Previous DWTS interviews always have him talking about being nervous and such which wasn't the case however IMO he was also very excited.  I surmise that because usually he is more attentive to what Peta has to say but in this interview he often interrupted her (not badly as it was obvious she was ending her statement each time) and mostly ran the interview at a fairly quick pace. She was a good sport about it so the interview went very well.  And amusingly he kept reading aloud fan locations off the monitor  that were Canadian like St. Laurent and Newfoundland  giggling  All that "energy" on his part means something's up.  Could just be because it's about his memorable experience or there could be more to it.

Mgrissom wrote:When asked about their wedding, he actually said yes to a special first dance. Nick is 36 and wants kids. IMO they will be married with children in less than 2 years
:yes:  I caught that too.  And yes, I think they have both been very honest about that fact that this relationship is headed to the altar.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:45 pm; edited 5 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:31 pm

Think he'll cry after this dance?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:59 pm

@notarose I definitely noticed a PEP in Nick's step this morning. Maybe he just had alot of coffee or something but he was definitely hyped up laugh out loud. I think he loves sharing Vanessa with the world and not in a "trophy" way but a so happy to have found her way. I too noticed poor Peta barely finishing a thought and he's like reading the next question. It could be they were just trying to get in as many questions as possible before being pulled away. At the end both kind of looked to their left and were like "k bye gotta go! How crazy (awesome) would it be if Nick were to recreate the proposal at the end in front of his family? I would just be so done in the best possible way. But back to reality, I am just excited to see whatever it is and hope Nick is able to be as loose and relaxed as he was in this interview while performing the dance.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:02 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:@notarose I definitely noticed a PEP in Nick's step this morning. Maybe he just had alot of coffee or something but he was definitely hyped up laugh out loud. I think he loves sharing Vanessa with the world and not in a "trophy" way but a so happy to have found her way. I too noticed poor Peta barely finishing a thought and he's like reading the next question. It could be they were just trying to get in as many questions as possible before being pulled away. At the end both kind of looked to their left and were like "k bye gotta go! How crazy (awesome) would it be if Nick were to recreate the proposal at the end in front of his family? I would just be so done in the best possible way. But back to reality, I am just excited to see whatever it is and hope Nick is able to be as loose and relaxed as he was in this interview while performing the dance.

Yep, whatever it is he has the pleasure of sharing his "memorable" about her and tell the story with his body.  :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:12 pm

Looks like pacozero is making amends for stirring the "grocerygate" pot. He published the Montreal audio clip with a translation.

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 71 Connar10
pacozero I took French in high school and college and I try to brush up now and then. Here’s an inexact partial translation/summary of Vanessa’s comments during a radio interview. Le Morning Zoo avec azz-craque et Back-saque? I forget the show.
HOST, on what people are saying: “When you have a beautiful woman like Vanessa for a new spouse--a new girlfriend--you should carry the grocery bags.”
VANESSA: When we were leaving the grocery store I took the bags because he paid... He said “Give me one bag.” I said “No, because I can balance holding both of them..." He’s a person who runs ahead of me to open doors, going into a shop… He’s a gentleman… When he sees something like that turn into a story [?], “They’re gonna take a picture.” #thebachelor @vanessagrimaldi30
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSrLNYzgBxr/?taken-by=pacozero

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:39 pm

I had not seen this particular photo from their photo shoot. I think it's one of my favs.

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 71 17662810

https://www.instagram.com/nickviallandvanessagrimaldi/

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:24 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I had not seen this particular photo from their photo shoot. I think it's one of my favs.

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 71 17662810

Love, love this photo!! :yes: beatingheart

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 71 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:16 am

The pic we have been waiting for! :inlove

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 71 Img_5615
Source

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:20 am

@mprssdbyu that picture needs a source/link.  Thanks!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90