SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:12 pm

Zaynab wrote:I don't know how to embed video.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/10/dancing-with-the-stars-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-makeout/[/url]

snipped

mprssdbyu wrote:I'm not sure he will go to that extent of sucking face but it's a great ending! By the way, who is sitting at the judges table?

Are those fake judges? I have no idea if the real judges are there during rehearsals.

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 73 Captur43

I hope Nick and Peta have a great dance, and get scored accordingly. However, what ever happens after tonight, I'm good. That is freakin awesome that Vanessa, what looks like, will be involved in the dance. Congrats on those who speculated/wished/dreamed of that possibility! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

Post by Eagle Eye Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:19 pm

Hahahaha that video is awesome! Len is going to haaaaate the dance, what with the shirtlessness and messing about (and I'm not sure Nick is quite nailing the hip action), but who cares. It's going to be amazing and I can't wait to see it!!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:20 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks for capturing pic. IMO, definitely stand in as I don't see Len's bald head.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:33 pm

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 73 Captur43
Source

It just can't get more adorable than this! heartbeat heartbeat

I love V's comment. 18% of the Vialls. giggling giggling I can't wait for V to be one too. #VV :sprinklehearts
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:42 pm

They're adorable!

I'm pretty excited for this dance, more than I've been any other week. I wonder if Vanessa will be wearing something that goes with the aesthetic of the dance. Crossing my fingers that Nick kills it tonight!
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:50 pm

These three are so sweet! I'm happy Vanessa is spending time with Nick's sisters! It seems if today is Olivias birthday? She has a button on her t-shirt with: it's my birthday!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:59 pm

cookielover12 wrote:I think Carrie Ann and Julie will somewhat like that Vanessa is apart of it. But i'm not sure about Len and Bruno

Trust me, Bruno is always here for a little shirtlessness and makeouts. If the technique is not spot on, he will still point it out but he will definitely not be bothered by the kissing at the end. As for people including someone at the end, it's been done many times. It's not always a fiance or spouse but usually, for Memorable Year, people will end by going to a parent, their children, etc.

Those are also definitely stand-in judges. They do a full run through on Monday night for timing purposes. That includes fake judges' comments, scores, results, etc. That's why some couples have been freaked out going into the live show because they get put in fake jeopardy during dress rehearsal and it rattles them.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:01 pm

coolangel wrote:
Zaynab wrote:I don't know how to embed video.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/10/dancing-with-the-stars-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-makeout/[/url]

Source

I no more care what the judges say! I love it! This is awesome! I can't wait! :fanningfan  :fanningfan

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

LAWD!!!! HIS BODY! Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22 - Page 73 1105969562
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:18 pm

To save the tmz video, I wrote down the video url link which is http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_bznsy1d8 and go to http://catchvideo.net and write down the url link & press enter, & than save the 2nd mp3 link to your computer! handwave catchvideo site is great place where I'm also able to save youtube videos! Smiley
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:38 pm

This is a fan forum. Only positive posts are acceptable. Post has been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Nick's body is so delicious! :fanningfan

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:32 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I'm not sure if that will go over too well with the judges. Has anyone ever involved someone from the audience before?

The judges are moot to me. They have been low balling Nick the whole time anyway so I say he go for whatever he wants at this point. Get it Nissa!!!! Lol

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #22

+64
aviej
mistygracie74
lleyki
Cila51290
whit90