SELECT CONTENT

Lucas Yancey - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucas Yancey - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucas Yancey - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Scooby Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:05 pm

Looks like Harry Connick Jr to me.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Lucas Yancey - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Lucas Yancey - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by hae1001 Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:36 pm

Knowing that he is definitely out, I do believe he was the one that Millsy was talking about when she said get the eff out. If so, then he wouldn't have made it past week 2 and the Instagram with a lot of changes could be ran by him as his public account.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed May 17, 2017 6:56 pm

His bio made me cringe.

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Lucas Yancey - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 1000x400-Q90_84f1c0621cc83e3f9d4f240fdbd8ad7b

Lucas
contestant biography

Height: 6'

Tattoos: None

Do you have any pets and if so, what kind? Had a dog and cat growing up. Now an ant farm, fish and I'm an uncle to a cat.

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why? Dead: Bruce Jenner, Alive: Caitlyn Jenner …. Would be a very interesting convo.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what would it be made of? And what, under any circumstance, could you not tolerate on that island? 1. Waterproof lighter 2. Spear gun 3. Cast of The View. Couldn't tolerate The Situation from Jersey Shore.

If you could be any superhero, which one would you be; and why? Superman with Batman's money because it's the best of both worlds.

Do you like to go out dancing? If yes, what is your preferred type of dancing? Love dancing. Tango, Swing, Ballroom, Russian dance, Freestyle …. and good old bump and grind.

What is the most embarrassing style you've rocked? Chiquita Banana outfit

Tell us a fun story about a one night stand. Threesome at a wedding party.

What does your ideal mate look like? Belle (Beauty and The Beast), Cinderella, Little Mermaid … and the best, Jessica Rabbit!

Describe your top three favorite/least favorite things to do on a date. Favorite: Laugh, listen & learn … go to fun places. Least: Boring, not talking, going to a funeral.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/lucas-2017

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 17, 2017 11:11 pm

What is his occupation: Whaboom

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LEMONADE Thu May 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Sprite wrote:What is his occupation: Whaboom

i am just assuming and taking a wild guess here, but i am thinking it may be his catchphrase he uses a lot and thinks it will catch on. just like gretchen wieners with fetch -- stop trying to make whaboom happen, lucas, because it's not going to happen! rofl

he seems like one of those guys who thinks he is hotter sh!t than he really is, he gives off that vibe. i think whaboom is what he thinks he and his life is. he's apparently an "actor" which explains a lot to me. hope he is a week 1 or 2 exit.

JMO as allways
LEMONADE
LEMONADE

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Thu May 18, 2017 7:47 pm

Oh my gosh, I saw his limo intro and Rachel is better than me, because when he did that "Whaboom" thing, I would have been very awkward.

ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 8:05 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:Oh my gosh, I saw his limo intro and Rachel is better than me, because when he did that "Whaboom" thing, I would have been very awkward.

Do you have a link Smiley

#TeamPeter Lucas Yancey - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel Lucas Yancey - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Thu May 18, 2017 11:41 pm

TLTF wrote:
ericbutterfly wrote:Oh my gosh, I saw his limo intro and Rachel is better than me, because when he did that "Whaboom" thing, I would have been very awkward.

Do you have a link Smiley

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3849499

ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 11:46 pm

@ericbutterfly Thank you! Looks like I can't watch it tho sad

#TeamPeter Lucas Yancey - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 1f495
#TeamRachel Lucas Yancey - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Thu May 18, 2017 11:46 pm

TLTF wrote:@ericbutterfly Thank you! Looks like I can't watch it tho sad
Oh no, is the link broken?

ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu May 18, 2017 11:47 pm

Omg "that's just the glimps?" laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud cantstopl rofl rofl
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lucas Yancey - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+12
cookielover12
Kels0012
BachelorBabe512
TLTF
LEMONADE